Jealous Jolts.

JJ's POV

The cars engine purred in delight as I started driving. I ignored the text I had received from Ethan.
He was part of my plan.

Well I'm using the abandoned warehouse he owns. His henchmen guard it. But that won't be a problem. I'm meeting him at the warehouse.

I start driving towards the warehouse. I'm not sad or happy. I'm curious.

15 minutes later.

I reached my destination and got out almost immediately,only to be met by Ethan's guards having a brawl in the car park.

I watch as Ethan comes out of the building. He walks over and gives me nod. We exchange a firm hand shake. I talk to him about the case and his to handle my victim.

"Right Ethan. You get him out of the boot and carry him into the building. Place him on the metal chair in the middle of the floor."

"Right boss. Sounds good. I like a guy who knows what he's doing"

We exchange a nod as I start to open the boot. Vik tries to cower in the corner to no avail. Ethan grabs him by his ankles roughly and drags him onto his broad shoulders.

I quickly run into to the building. Waiting for Vik to be set down onto the chair and to see his uncomfortable expression.

I watch Ethan place him on the chair. He immediately feels the cold air hit him. I walk out from the corner and grab his face roughly to look at me.

I smile smugly.

I've got you.
I think to myself.

I'm having a really fun time playing with Vik's emotions. I never knew he could get this scared.

I look at him and smirk. He sends a cold stare back which I did not appreciate. I took the remote out from my back pocket and waved it in front of him. He looked in confusion at the remote.

I turn on my life's work. It's videos of him. Doing his everyday stuff. I can see he is filling up with anger as soon as him talking to his ex pops up.

He looks over at me angrily. And I do what I do best.

I just smirk.

"YOU FUCKIN' SICKO" He shouts aggressively

"You think that's all I want to show you?" I say smugly

I press a button and something pops up on the board that hits him harder than anything. Something that makes him paranoid every single minute of every single day. And I have captured it.

Hate.

A whole array of hate lights up the board. Things like.

'Omg your such a faggot'

'No wonder your not a doctor'

'I bet your mum thinks your a failure'

'Go kms fag'