Chapter 26: All I Want For Christmas Is You

Karson

I noticed when Everly and the others came down the stairs Harrison was gaping at her. I glared at him and he shut his mouth and blushed. Serves him right. She's mine and mine only.

"Okay well let's get started." Ms. Hemsworth said starting to sort through the presents. I put my arms around Everly's shoulders and pulled her close, in the corner Hannah was trying not to die and Mia stared grumpily at us. Everly stuck her tongue out at her and smiled, Mia's face relaxed. Finally, Ms. Hemsworth finished handing out the presents. She had got one for all 7 of us so we all had 7 presents. She hadn't met Harrison, Alex, Arnold, and I before but it was kind of her to get us something.

"Thank you." Us guys said.

"It's no problem dears."

"LET'S OPEN THE PRESENTS!!" Harrison yelled in joy. Even though we're all mostly the same age, he was definitely the more childish one.

We opened all the presents. Mia and Alex loved Everly and my gifts. Mia got me a pair of headphones and Hannah got Everly and I matching bracelets. They were both gold bands. Mine had a green heart and Everly's had a blue.

"I got you guys hearts that are the same colors as each other's eyes so when you're not with each other it's like you're looking into each other's eyes."

"Aww thank you, Hannah!" Everly said as she got up and hugged her.

"Yeah, thanks." I murmured. Now the only present's left was Everly and mine for each other. She handed me the present and I unwrapped it. I lifted up a t-shirt and it said 'She's My Beauty' and then she lifted up another one and it said 'He's My Handsome.' Without warning, we both started laughing until we were out of air.

"What's so funny?" Ms. Hemsworth asked.

"That's their nicknames for each other," Alex explained.

"Oh so are you two-"

"Yes. They're dating." Mia said answering her mother's question.

"Well take good care of her," she said sternly. "She's like a daughter to me." Meanwhile, Harrison was still in shock.

"Wh- what!?"

"Oh brother. You are so oblivious sometimes." Hannah chuckled.

"Would you like to open your present?" I asked Beauty softly.

"Yeah."

I handed her a little blue box. On the outside, there was a small white paper that said, My Love For You Is Forever. Then she opened the box. And there was a bracelet the same silver color as her necklace with a baby bluebird. Along with it, there was a small slate inscribed with the words, Love Is Forever. She looked up at me with silent tears running down her face.

"Hey that looks like your-" Alex started to say.

"Like my necklace. It's like my necklace but a bracelet and it says Love Is Forever."

"How sweet." Ms. Hemsworth swooned.

"Mom not you too!" Mia groaned.

"Thank you...So much. Now the two most important men in my life have given me jewelry." She leaned up and gave me a kiss on the cheek getting some red lipstick on it.

"Ewww my poor innocent eyes have been corrupted." Harrison squealed.

"Actually according to my sources. They can't have been corrupted just now. Rumor has it you were seen kissing Aviana behind the school." Arnold interrupted and Harrison turned scarlet.