-o 3 o- || hallway corners

Jimin blinks his eyes open shaking his head softly

Jimin blinks his eyes open shaking his head softly. He sighs and lifts his head off of the hard pillow and massaging his neck. He scoffs and scrunches his face, these pillows suck. He relaxes back in a sitting position and looks around the room. It's obvious that he woke up too early even though there's no clock in the room. 

jimin, this is a time to workout! burn some extra calories! if you do this every day you can eat and get out of here! 

Instead of arguing with the voice, he obeys it lifting the covers off of his body and setting his sock covered feet onto the cold marble floor. Jimin looks around the room for something that could help and spots a string on the desk against the wall. He picks up the white long string examining it to make sure he can use it. He settles on using it and walks towards the empty area of the room flipping the string behind him before swinging it forward while jumping. 1,2,3,4,5,6... 

Jimin jumps one last time before falling onto the floor in sweat

good job jimin. if you exercise tonight then we'll be fine!

Jimin smiles at the voice and lets out a happy sigh. A couple of minutes pass by letting himself catch some breath before he lifts himself off of the floor standing weakly. He walks over to the desk and sets the string back onto it. He goes over to the closet to get new scrubs but, it's locked. His smile turns into a frown and he rests his head against the closet in frustration. Maybe he can just ask the nurse to take a shower. Jimin nods at his thoughts and lifts his head off the closet door and walks towards the room entrance. He grasps the cold metal knob before pushing it down and pulling the door ajar. He walks into the hallway and shuts the door behind him.

 Jimin turns back towards the hallway and sees a boy sitting in front of a door. Jimin tilts his head to look further at him. The boy is looking around to his right away from Jimin as if something is flying in front of him. Jimin walks slowly down the carpeted white hallway and reaches the boy, stopping in front of him. He doesn't seem to acknowledge Jimin's presence so Jimin stands there studying his figure. He's sitting down with his legs crossed and his hands fidgeting tensely on top. He's wearing the same peach coloured scrubs Jimin is but in a bigger size. His eyes are tense, searching for something that's not there. His hair is hazel brown covering his forehead and eyebrows. His lips are rested forming a heart shape while his nose moves slightly, breathing in air. 

Jimin sits down in front of him and looks to where he's staring. The boy isn't moving his head around anymore instead, he's fixated on the corner of the hallway. Jimin squints his eyes looking for what the boy sees but finds nothing. Jimin looks back at the boy to find him staring at Jimin with cautious eyes. Jimin flinches back a little in surprise and stares at the boy back. The boy lifts up his hand waving at Jimin changing his eyes to a cared glance. Jimin relaxes his shoulders and waves at the boy back.

"Hello." The boy says in a soft tone. Jimin feels more comfortable hearing his kindly toned voice instead of a harsh one. Jimin smiles softly at the boy and says a small hello back.

"You're new, right?" He asks Jimin, briefly glancing back at the corner.

"Yeah, just got in yesterday. Sorry about last night by the way." Jimin says with an awkward smile. 

"That's okay. Jungkook isn't so bright socially." He says. He shifts his stare to the corner again glueing his eyes to it.

"Is something over there?" Jimin asks glancing towards the corner. He's met with silence before the boy looks back at him with a blank face. They stare at each other for a few seconds before the boy holds his hand out towards Jimin, "Hi, I'm Hoseok." Jimin hesitantly takes his hand before shaking it and letting go.

"Hello Hoseok, I'm Jimin." The boy nods and glances back to the corner. This time, he jumps back and starts breathing heavily. Jimin widens his eyes in confusion and sets a hand on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok's eyes are polished with fear while his body begins to shake.

"Hey, are you ok-"

"Go away," Hoseok whispers, cutting Jimin off. Jimin recoils his hand in shock and hugs it towards his body.

"I-I'm sor-" Jimin tries to apologize but gets cut off by Hoseok's voice again.

"Go away. Go away. Go away. GO AWAY!"Hoseok screams holding his head in his hands. Jimin stands up and backs away from Hoseok in confusion. What's happening? What's wrong? What did he do? Another bedroom door swings open and a broad-shouldered man runs out into the hallway before kneeling down in front of Hoseok, placing both of his hands on Hoseok's shoulders. 

"Hoseok, look at me. Look at me, Hoseok." The man whispers the words staring into Hoseok's eyes with worry. Hoseok looks at the broad-shouldered man with fear.

"Listen to me, it's not there. It's not going to hurt you, okay? You're safe here with me. You're safe, okay?" The man frantically tries to calm Hoseok down. What is happening? Hoseok shakes his head and fidgets under the man's hands. The man responds by hugging Hoseok tightly repeating that he's going to be okay. 

"NO! IT'S THERE, HYUNG. I'M GOING TO DIE! I'M GOING TO DIE!" Hoseok screams and cries into the void of the hallway. The man lifts himself and Hoseok up breaking the hug and slugging his arm around Hoseok's waist helping him walk.

"It's going to be okay. You're safe here. I've got you." The man whispers to Hoseok as he enters the room and shuts the door.

Jimin stares at the door in shock sliding down the wall hugging his legs towards his body. Jimin whispers into the empty hallway, "What the fuck just happened?"

thank you for reading! if you liked this chapter make sure to vote to show some support! also, make sure to comment if you have any suggestions or questions! new update coming soon so, stay tuned! until then, au revoir! -mingi♡