-o 12 o- || streams of red.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

-JIMIN POV-

(You may be thinking, "Psh, I already read this chapter! I thought it was another update!" It's edited now so the plot is a little bit different, I advise you to stick around and read the newly edited version! Thanks!)

*TW -- SELF HARM*

  .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。  

I was sitting on my bed combing my hair straight out of the shower when I started thinking about Jungkook. Will I get to see him before I leave? Will I ever see him after I leave? I sigh setting the comb beside me. I start remembering the short memories I had with him smiling as I remembering one specific song he always played. I clear my throat softly and open my mouth letting the words roll off my tongue.

"is it true? is it true? you. you."

"neomu areumdawo duryeowo"

"untrue. untrue. you. you. you."

"gyeote meomulle-"

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door bringing me out of my singing trance with a startled jump. I twist my torso looking over my shoulder. The door opens and Mina pops her head into my room with a smile. I smile back relieved that it was only her. Ever since I've been here, Mina and I have had a natural connection. Sometimes when Mina had lunch with me I would feel so happy that I would hang out with her for the next hour forgetting about going to Jungkook's room.

"Hey, Chim! I can't believe you're leaving already!" She says walking into the room wiping her eyes playfully. I giggle a little bit and nod my head. Mina turns towards my board and pops off the expo marker cap filling out the information. I pick up the comb and continue to brush the bristles through my hair in one quick swipe making big strands fall out of my head. wait. big strands? I look on the floor and find a pile of my hair on the ground.

shit.

As my eyes widen in fear I hurriedly pick them up and find somewhere to hide them. How did I not see these before?! What if mina sees them?? She'll definitely know I'm not eating enough!

I mentally facepalm myself while rapidly gazing around the room looking for somewhere to hide the hair. "What's your pain at from 1-10 today, Chimmy?" Mina asks still facing the board with her marker hovering above the scale of faces.

"H-hm? O-oh um..." I breathe out a shaky breath before fixating my gaze on my jacket. Perfect. I shove the hair into the pocket before turning towards Mina with a fake smile. "2." I try to sound normal though it still comes out a little shaky. Mina turns around for a brief second and smiles at me with a nod before turning back around and filling out the rest of the board. She pops the cap back onto the marker and claps her hands together.

"Well then! Your mom will be here a few minutes after breakfast so why don't we go have some, hm?" Mina asks. I nod my head at her nervously.

"Yeah, of course! I'm really hungry but I'll come out in a few minutes." I respond with fake enthusiasm.

"Alright! I'll see you out there!" Mina starts walking to the door and opens it before stopping and turning around. "And Chim, nice singing." She smiles softly at me before closing the door behind her.

I let out a big breath I didn't know I was holding. I grab the hair out of my pocket and rush to the bathroom in the hallway. I move quickly but quietly into a stall before flushing the hair down. I sigh in relief and rest my back against the stall door before opening it. I turn around and freeze at the sight of Jin in front of me. He looks up to the mirror and gazes at me. He stares at me for a few seconds before smiling softly and looking back down to his hands under the faucet. "Hey, Jimin." He calmly says.