-o 10 o- || diagnosis

-Jungkook POV-

"Jungkook, sit down." It had now been 2 months since Jimin joined the hospital and I couldn't be happier. I could notice that my plan was working for me and Jimin.

I close the door behind me and sit down across from Jisoo. She was holding a folder full of multiple papers and was taking out a couple. After holding 3 papers she spread them on the top of her desk and put the folder to the side. "We have important things to talk about." I nod at her getting into a comfortable position knowing that it would be long until I left. 

"When you came in here you were diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder and Depression." Jisoo says stopping in between each diagnosis to check. She looks up at me and I nod my head signalling for her to continue. "Well from examining you from the time you have been here it looks like you have the characteristics to have ASPD." My body tenses and my eyes widen in shock at Jisoo's words. Jisoo looks up at me and her face softens. 

"B-but I have friends that I care for and I-I love my grandparents, my record isn't even that ba-" I start explaining while purposely shaking before Jisoo cuts me off. 

"Jungkook..look at me." I look up connecting my gaze with hers. She lowers her glasses from her nose and sets them on the counter. "Your record is huge." I feel my lips tremble as Jisoo continues to talk.

"You were brought into the hospital by starting a fire, Jungkook. Not only that but," Jisoo reached out to the folder and opened it. "You've gone to parties that included drugs and alcohol, you've run away from home while your mother was sick, your father d-" Jisoo started listing off things before I cut her off.

"Stop." I stand up from my chair before Jisoo wraps her hand around my arm and pulls me back down to the chair. "But how? I thought I was better!" I run my hand through my hair sighing in frustration. 

"Jungkook-"

"I gave Tae that ice cream last week a-and I've been helping Jimin since he came in here a-and I always laugh at Jin's jokes even though they suck!" I wave my arm around at Jisoo hoping she got the diagnosis wrong. Jisoo grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes.

"Jungkook, you've only done nice things to get out of here. You might not remember but you let yourself slip while you were ranting yesterday." My eyes widen in horror remembering the full conversation from yesterday in just a few seconds.

"You told me that you only gave Tae that ice cream cup because Mina was there watching you. You told me you only helped Jimin because you loved to hear him hurting.  You told me that you only laughed at Jin's jokes because he's an easy target," Jisoo's breath hitches for a second before continuing her sentence. "Jungkook, do you really not remember any of that?" Jisoo talks softly to me while I try and absorb all the information. My hands shake in hers and I feel my eyes get moist. 

"Jungkook, don't cry." Jisoo pleads pulling her hands away from mine and turning around to grab tissues. I stand up from my chair making Jisoo whip her head towards me catching me backing away from her. "Jungkook, sit back down, please." I shake my head furiously making tears fall onto my cheeks.

"I hate you." I run towards the door opening it and slamming it behind me harshly. I run down the hallway and open the door to behind the nurses' desk. I keep running towards the door before realizing it was locked without a nurse's key. I look at the empty chairs and run over to them. I climb onto one of them and jump over the counter running back towards the private dorm and into my own room. 

I close my door and back away from it while hugging myself with shaky hands. I back into my bed falling onto it while tears continue to fall onto my own cheeks. Was it true? Was I using Jimin? Is that was that feeling in my stomach was when I heard him coughing in the bathroom? Pleasure? 

I feel myself get sick just thinking about it. How could I lose myself so easily?

I stay in bed for the rest of the day ignoring the nurses coming in and out of my room. 

After what felt like hours of laying there I hear a knock on my door. I expect a nurse to come in and say something like "Jungkook, are you sure you don't want dinner?" and I'd just lay there frozen in thought. When I heard nothing I became suspicious until I heard a soft voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Jungkook?" 

I shoot up in my bed processing the words I just heard. 

Jimin.

-♡-

thank you so much for 500 reads!! i know i haven't updated my books a lot but i'm very thankful for all of you! i will work harder to update more in the future <3

spicy spicy! i hope you guys jhoped this chapter (keke) if you did please leave a vote and comment to show your support! new chapters coming soon so, stay tuned! until then, au revoir!

-mingi♡