The Late Late Show

"Everyone please welcome, one of the newest stars of the CW's hit Riverdale, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!"

A chorus of applause and cheers greeted you as you stepped into the main studio of The Late Late Show with James Corden, causing a large smile to appear on your face as you walked out. Waving at the exceptionally large crowd, you high-fived hands as you went, trying to stay sturdy on your heels as you made your way up the stage.

Last minute, you tripped, staggering onto the couch where in order to play off your fumble, you laid down on your side with your hand propping up your head. The audience laughed at your charm, and so did James as he held a hand to his heart.

"My god!" He exclaimed over the dying laughter. "I think I just had a heart attack!" The audience laughed, and so did he while he slapped the desk. "Are you-are you okay?"

"Yep," you confirmed, finally sitting up and fixing yourself. "I wanted to make an entrance." Your comment was a success as the audience laughed with you, chuckling a little more as you started to untack your heels and set them beside the couch.

"I think that's the best decision for now," James chuckled, gesturing towards your shoes. "But welcome to the Late Late show! We're so happy to have you here!"

"I'm happy to be here," you smiled, and a whoop from the crowd got them applauding again.

"So, how's Hollywood treating you? What's it like being on the set of Riverdale?" He asked.

"Hollywood's surreal," you answered. "It feels like just yesterday I'm seeing all these celebrities on the TV in my hometown, and now it's like I'll just see Johnny Depp at Walmart randomly." Everyone chuckled, and you smiled widely. "Being on Riverdale is just as surreal, and a blessing. I've always wanted to be an actress, and I know have this amazing opportunity. I now work with amazing people, forming these extremely close bonds with each other, and I honestly look forward to shooting every day."

"It truly is amazing," James agreed. "Just like your talent, might I add."

"Thank you," you blushed.

"I'm not kidding you guys," he addressed the audience. "I'm surprised you haven't been discovered sooner, watching you on the screen is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Here's a brief clip for you all to see."

As you all watched the brief clip form Riverdale, you realized it was from an episode that hadn't aired yet. It was from one of your more challenging scenes with Cole's character Jughead, where you both are in an argument about his father. (Y/C/N) was trying to have Jughead bail him out of Jail, but he adamantly refused, claiming he'd finally given up on his father.

The clip ended, and the audience was in a loud applause in which James joined. "How do you play such a challenging role on set?"

"Uh," you started, trying to think. "So Cole and I have this ritual with our scenes when we get new scripts, partly for memorization, and partly for performance," you paused, trying to get your words together as you started to make hand movements with your words. "We go over the script at least four times before we take it to the studio. Once, is where we both give each other pointers on how we believe each line should go and how to interpret the scene. The second is where we go over it in completely ridiculous accents, in the opposite way of how we want the scene to go," you smile as a few giggles are coaxed out of the crowd. "The third time we make amendments to what we suggested the first time through, and the last time we do a full out with each other, with actions and everything so that we don't have any surprises on set."

"But I'm guessing the writers and directors do," James laughed, and you joined.

"Definitely. I try putting forth everything to try and have the audience believe that I've transformed into (Y/C/N), and that she's a believable human being despite anything that may happen."

"You should give me some pointers later, yea?"

You giggled at James. "Of course."

"Now," he scooted his chair closer, indicating a slight change of subject. "I think we're all thinking the same thing here. Rumor has it that not only is (Y/C/N) and Jughead involved in a relationship, but so are you and Cole."

You smiled shyly, and a chorus of ooohs, rose from the audience.

"Now, I want direct confirmation," he said. "Because KJ Apa, he plays Archie for those of you who don't know, uploaded this photo of you and Cole onto Twitter and his Instagram, with the caption: #Get a Room."

The audience got louder with their noises, and your face turned red as you laughed and hid your face behind your hands.

"Don't hold out on us (Y/N)," James chuckled. "Is this rumor true?"

Everything got really quiet, and you peeked between your fingers before turning a darker shade of red and nodding."

Things erupted once again, and James jumped in happiness for a moment before settling back down. "My wife now owes me $40," he laughed, before settling down. "So, like, how did this happen? How is it working on set together? Is he here right now?"

You laughed at his rapid fire questions. "He actually is here right now, he's backstage," you paused for a few woohs. "We've actually been together secretly for two years. We're not a very public couple, so we kept it from the limelight. When Riverdale was casting and he got a call from his agent, he had just come back home from another small project." You smiled at the memories. "He actually, refused to play Jughead unless they casted me too."

Awwws rang out in the room, and you smiled wider.

"That is just absolutely adorable," James commented, sniffling. "Someone get me some tissues.

Giggling with the audience at him, you answered his other questions. "I actually hadn't expected them to agree, since my character isn't one from the comic, but everything worked out and I'm extremely grateful for all the fans for accepting me and (Y/C/N) because it's absolutely amazing. We're not apart as much anymore, we sort of have the same film schedule, and we only kiss each other on set."

James laughed. "Well great for you guys, I hope to see you both a lot more. How do the fans feel about it?"

"Like I said, they've been nothing but welcoming and supportive, and we've actually been shipped for awhile so I feel like most of them would accept our relationship."

"Just know that I already do," James replied, smiling. "Now, (Y/N), are you up for a game?"

You smiled mischievously. "Always."