That Was Something

I was reading through today's script of Riverdale and pacing up and down my trailer, when I saw something that caught my eye: - y/c/n & Jughead kiss -. I froze and stared at the word 'kiss'. I froze and stared at the word 'kiss'. Cole and I are really close - but as friends. Nerves spiked up in me and my heart pumped faster and hard. My daze got cut when there was a knock at my door. I opened it, revealing my makeup artist, Daisy.

"We're ready for you", she smiled. "You okay? You look like you saw a ghost"

"What? Y-yeah, I'm fine", I stuttered as we walked to the makeup section of the set.

- Riverdale Scene -

"And action!", the director calls out.

"Okay, but we have to find out why Polly had a breakdown. It's got to be more than just her parents not supporting her relationship with Jason", I sighed, and half-sat on the table behind me, and put my head in my hands, sighing once more. Jughead and I were working on the Murder Board and putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

"Hey hey, we're gonna figure this out. We have Betty - we could always ask her to find out", Jughead reassured me, taking my hands in his own and intertwining our fingers together. "Let's take a break for now, yeah?". I nodded and looked at him.

"Well, what do you wanna do now?", I asked.

"Can I try something?"

"Of course, what?"

"This", before I could say anything, Jughead's lips smashed against mine and our lips moved in sync. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other.

"And cut! That was great guys. We'll pick this up tomorrow. Everyone else, take 5″, the director called out, snapping Cole and I out of our gaze. My cheeks flushed red, and so did his.

"Well, that was something", Cole laughed. A smile crept up on my face. "Hey, can I take you out to dinner later? - seeming as we don't have any more scenes to do today"

"Of course, let me just get changed and I'll be right with you", I smiled and headed for my trailer.

- Dinner -

Cole and I sat at a booth in Denny's about a couple blocks away from set. We were just having a casual conversation, when we both realized that we had finished out meal.

"Y/n... I need to tell you something", Cole said, suddenly getting nervous.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"I like you. As in like-like you. You don't have to like me back, but I just though you should know in case I accidentally say something at an interview or something", he confesses.

"Really?!"

"Of course!", I laugh.

"Should we get back now?", Cole asks. I nod and grab my bag. Cole and I fought about who paid the check. He ended up paying and we both left. It was really dark outside as it was now late at night. About a block into our walk back, Cole stops.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah", he smiles and leans down and kisses me under a lamp-post. We stood, kissing for a while before continuing walking back to the set, hand-in-hand.

Once we got back, Cole pulled me into his trailer, and as soon as he closed and locked the door behind him, he turned to me and kissed me hard. We walked backwards until we both fell on the bed. We laughed for a bit, before carrying on kissing. Cole kissed down my neck, searching for my weak spot. I moaned out quietly, and Cole knew that he'd found it because he sucked on it, marking his territory. My fingers tangled in his hair and pulled at the ends, earning a low groan from Cole. That was the hottest sound I've ever heard. One sound from Cole, made me feel so wet. I bucked my hips up, aiming for some friction.

"Fuck", Cole breathed into my neck. He sat up and took off his shirt and jeans, as did I. Cole attacked my neck again. He kissed lower, down to my collar bones and down the valley between my boobs, slipping hand behind me and skillfully un-clipping my bra, throwing it behind him. He leaned down and sucked on my right boob, creasing the other with his hand. I let out a quite moan, and bucked my hips up again. Cole continued kissing down my body and stopped at the hem of my panties. He took them off me, again throwing it behind him. I bit my lip as Cole kissed my inner thighs, teasing me. He finally placed a kiss on my wet core, causing me to whimper for more. He kitten licked my clit, before pumping two fingers into my core. I gasped and my hands immediately tangled themselves in his hair, pulling lightly. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"Oh, Cole. Fuck yes! Right there!", I moan loudly as Cole sucked my clit and pumped his fingers hard and fast into me.

"Cole, shit. Oh!", my grip on his hair got tighter and arched my back. Before I could release, he pulled away.

"Cole!", I raised an eyebrow at him. He winks and kitten licks my clit again. My high approach me again. My moans got louder, but once again, Cole pulled away just as I was about to cum.

"Cole, please", I pleaded. He sucked my clit again. "Oh don't stop, don't st- Cole!". I let out a frustrated sigh, desperate for some release. Cole laughed and went back to sucking again. he didn't pull away this time, as I felt my high coming for the third time tonight.

"Cole! Oh yes!", I scream, releasing all over his fingers. He rode out my high, then pulled his fingers out, sucking them dry.

"Damn, Y/n. You taste delicious", Cole moaned then smirked at me. He took out a condom from his wallet that was in his jeans, then took his boxers off and crawled back on top of me. He slid on the condom, then lined himself at my entrance, both of us gasping when he pushed himself in. Once he was all the way in, he stayed there for a bit, letting me adjust to his size.

"M-move", I whispered. Cole thrusted his hips slowly and carefully. We were both gasping and light moaning.

"Faster", I moaned quietly. Cole obey and thrusted his hips faster and harder into me.

"Cole" I moaned out.

"Fuck", Cole grunted shortly after me, breathing and grunting into the crook of my neck. His thrusts got faster and harder, and Cole had to sit up, wrapping my legs around his waist and gripping my hips.

"I'm c-close"

"Me too, baby", Cole grunts as he thrusts in me. With just a few more thrusts, I came with a shriek of his name. He came shortly after, disposing the condom, then laid next to me. Both of us were panting.

"That was something", I laughed, mocking him from earlier today. Cole laughed and pulled me close to him.

"I'm so glad that the kiss happened. Otherwise, this would've", Cole whispered, and kissed my forehead.