Family

Cole grabbed my hips as he thrusted into me. Both of us were moaning and panting, each others names were spilling out of our mouths as pleasure filled our bodies. His thrusts became faster;

"Cole! Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!", i moan out loudly.

"You like that?", Cole growled, thrusting harder.

"Oh yes", I moan, arching my back and closing my eyes. My nails trailed down his back, sure to leave scratches on his back by the morning.

"I'm gonna -", my moans became louder as I came. Cole came shortly after me. He rolled off of me and disposed the condom before snuggling into me.

-Time Skip-

A few weeks had passed since Cole and I last had sex. I woke up to being sick in my stomach a throwing up last nights dinner - for the 5th time this week.

"Y/n?", Cole asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in a minute", I replied back, flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth afterwards.

"Y/n, please open the door". I sighed and opened the door for Cole, who was leaning against the door frame, with worry and concern spread across his face.

"Y/n. You need to see a doctor"

"Cole", I sigh. "I'll pick a pregnancy test later today"

"Pregnancy test?"

"I've missed a period"

"Oh", he says quietly.

-Time Skip-

I sat on the closed toilet seat lid, waiting in anticipation as the test took its time to process. A beep was heard suddenly,

"Cole. Its done", I call and a few seconds later, he walks in the bathroom and hugs me from behind.

"You ready?", he asks, kissing my neck lightly. I took a few deep breaths before turning it over and looking at it. Pregnant.

"Oh my god, Y/n!", Cole exclaims with excitement. "I'm gonna be a dad!". Tears of happiness well up in my eyes and I hug him tightly.

"We're gonna be a family!"