Vlog Squad

"Come on it's just a party, it'll be fun!" I whine tugging Cole's shirt so he can get off the couch.

"Fine, but you owe me!" he groan getting up. "Don't take too long or i'm not going!" he yells as I go to the bathroom to change.

Cole and I have been really close friends and roommates ever since we both auditioned for Riverdale together. We both got the role's and just went from there.

"I'm falling asleep!" he yells out again.

"I'm almost ready!" I say quickly putting on my mascara. "Shit!" I say as I got a mark on my cheek.

"I'm done! Don't sleep! Pleaseee" I say pushing him off the couch.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" he says. I noticed he changed his clothes into an over sized white shirt with black pants. I was wearing a black crop-top and dark blue shorts with a pair of white converse. We got into his car and I searched through many texts to find the address.

"Do you even know these people?" he asks unsure.

"Noooo, but will meet them. I promise you it will be fun!" I say finding the address.

"Oh it's in the hills?" he says scrolling through the map.

"Of Hollywood, must be some famous person" I say.

He drove through Hollywood Boulevard and Cole decided to put the top of the car down. The wind was running through my hair as I sang to the music playing on the radio.

"COLE SPROUSE! Y/N L/N!" I heard a girl scream and I turned next to me. We were on a red light and I started to freak out. What if more people show up and get hit by a car?

"Ugh, lucky us" Cole says sarcastically.

"Can I please have a picture?!!" She says coming up to our car.

"Sure, why not?" I say. She took the picture and then asked, "Are you two dating?"

"Nope! Just friends!" I say smiling at Cole who then drove away with the green light on.

We got to the bottom of the hill and started to drive up. All the houses were huge and very modern.

The sun started to set as we got to this huge white house. I took off my seat belt and Cole ran to my side of the car to open the door.

"Why thank you, sir" I say with a very bad accent.

"Stop" he says laughing.

We rang the doorbell and a group of people opened it at the same time screaming, "Whoever walks through the door has to take a shot!"

"Oh fuck" I heard Cole whisper in my ear.

Cole and I took one shot and some old guy showed up, not too old but he wasn't young either. He played around with a guy wearing all black with a camera, he kept walking into the door pretending he didn't know about the shot rule. Everybody would scream and laugh as well as Cole and I.

As soon as that bit died down we all went around the house with different groups of people. Cole and I sat on the couch that was white surrounded by black walls and many other people.

"Josh, how much to make out with Jonah!" the guy with the camera screams. I turn around to see who he was talking to and it was Josh Peck! That was really cool! I was at a party with Josh Peck.

"David, i'm married!" he screams back jokingly.

"Cole Sprouse is in the house guys!" I guy with pink hair came around us and hugged him.

"WHOOOOOO" Everybody screamed. Out of know where the theme song from Suite Life started playing and Cole was too drunk to notice any of this happening . I was probably the only sober one around.

"Cole how much to make out with her" David says pointing at me.

"How much? Cash?" he asks.

"Yeah, how much?" David gets his camera ready to record.

"I'll do it for free" he says laughing. "Alright!" David says. Everybody's attention turned to the both of us chanting, "KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!!!!" I started blushing but pretended to be drunk.

"Alright! C'mere" he says holding my jaw and planting his lips on mine. Everybody screamed of joy even though I didn't know who they were. David was holding the camera right in front of our faces screaming.

"Wow" Cole says looking into my eyes as I looked into his reddened eyes.

"More shots!" I scream out with all the adrenaline in my body releasing.

The party continued and I woke up in the morning and had no idea where I was.

"Did you guys sleep together?" David says walking into his kitchen in a black shirt and black boxers.

"Who?" I ask.

"Uh Cole duh?" he says jokingly.

"No, not that I know of" I say scratching my hair.

"Well, Y/N you guys were pretty wild last night" David says whispering not waking up all the people who were sleeping around the living room.

"Holy shit were still here?" I heard a morning raspy voice behind me.

"Hey, Cole, yep apparently we were pretty wild"

He stretched his body and has some sort of lipstick all over his face and his unbuttoned shirt revealed a marked up torso.

"Whoa who did that?" I say pointing at his torso.

"You, apparently" he says pointing at my lips. I got up to one of the mirrors and see that I have that same color smudged off my lips.

"Oh shit, sorry, I don't know what happened last night" I say.

"I do" the pink haired guy says. "I'm Zane and I have a lot of footage from last night" We watched his footage and David walked in to show us his edited 'vlog'.

"Should I change anything?" David asks us.

"Yes! The kiss and the making out!" I scream out.

"Come on Y/N you regret it that much? I know I don't" Cole says.

"Fine, but when fans start attacking us even more I will kill you" I say with a glare.

"Welcome. To. The. Vlog Squad." David says with clicks in between. "aaand POST!"

"You're a Youtuber?" I ask.

"Yeah we all are" Zane said pointing at everybody sleeping on the floor.

"Vlog squad, is this some job?" Cole asks.

"It's fun and will get pai-" David gets cut off by Zane.

"With blind folding, deadly animals, crazy stunts, and pranks"

"I don't know" I say.

"Okay, it might be true but it's a blast with everyone and having two other T.V stars who's carreers haven't crashed." he says pointing at Josh Peck "You will be bigger and more well known"

"Okay, i'm down" Cole says.

"Me too" I say.

-Time Skip-

We got back to our apartment and ate some food.

"So, you don't regret the kiss?" I ask Cole breaking the silence.

"No, Y/N i've liked you for so long, I love you Y/N L/N you don't have to return the feeling, You just have to know." he says holding my hands.

"Cole, I love you too" I say kissing him.