Drunken Kiss

"Cole, what the fuck is this?", I asked, shoving my phone in Cole's face. My phone showed a picture of him and a girl kissing in the club that he was in a few nights ago with the guys.

"She kissed me! I swear!", he raised his hands in surrender.

"Bullshit!"

"Not to mention, I was drunk!", he protested, rolling his eyes.

"That's not an excuse, Cole!", I yelled and turned around to walk away.

"Yep, that's it. Walk away. Like you always do". I turned around to face him.

"Every relationship has to have trust. If it's not there, then why bother being in a relationship?", I spat, turning around again and walked toward the bedroom.

"Y/n, wait", Cole's voice had softened. I felt his hand grip mine.

"Let go", I gritted my teeth together as I spoke. He let go and I stormed into the bedroom, slamming the door behind me. Tears threatened to escape my eyes, as I grabbed a duffle bag from the closet and started shoving clothes in it. Once it was full, I opened the door and saw Cole sitting on the living room couch, head in his hands. Cole turned his head to look at me, once he heard me walking towards the hall-stand - to which my keys were hanging.

"Y/n, please. Don't go", Cole pleaded.

"Being drunk isn't an excuse, Cole! I don't give a shit about who kissed who, it's how you didn't bother telling me!", I yelled. "The fact that I found out through a fucking photo, is disgusting!". My hand gripped the door handle, but Cole took my hand in his. I looked at him, and he looked at me. Sexual tension began to rise and both of us noticed, as we smashed our lips together. A frustrated kiss turned into a frustrated make out session. I pulled away and looked at Cole, who stood smirking.

"Bedroom. Now", I demanded. Cole did as I told, and went to the bedroom. I can hear clothes dropping to the floor. Meanwhile, I put my bag down and waited for a minute or two, to frustrate him even more.

"Y/n. Common. I'm dying here", Cole pleads from the bedroom. I giggle slightly before walking in the bedroom.

"You are going to do as I say. Got it?". Cole nodded furiously, desperation filling his eyes and spreading across his face. I strip down to my bra and underwear (that weren't matching for all you cliche lovers). Cole gawked at the sight of me, to which I smirked at. I crawled on top of him and pulled off his boxers, grabbing a hold of his hard length. He whined and bucked his hips up.

"Cole", I warned.

"Y/n, please". The sight of Cole Sprouse begging and whimpering right in front of me, really got me wet. Fuck he's so hot. I snapped out of my daze and pumped my hand up and down at a fast pace. Cole was a moaning mess; whining, hands tangled in my hair and the sheets.
I bent down and lick a stripe of his hard, long length before bobbing my head. The satisfaction of both my hand and mouth bobbing up and down, caused Cole to moan and grunt louder.

"Y/n. Fuck fuck fuck", he moaned out. I took him out of my mouth and pumped a little faster. He came with a string of cusses and all over my chest. I looked down and smiled before getting up and going into the ensuite bathroom, cleaning up my chest then returning to him. Cole was still on the bed, panting and eyes closed.

"I'm not done with you just yet", I smirked and grabbed a condom out of the bedside table draw. I put it on him and lined him up before lowering myself on him. We both gasped in pleasure. I bounce up and down on him at fast pace. Cole's hips start bucking up, making me place my hands on his chest and losing balance slightly at the amount of pleasure. I then place one of my hands on his hips, stopping him.

"No, you don't deserve to move. I'm doing all the work", I moan out. Cole's eyebrow raised and he smirked at me for a second before forming an 'o' shape, due to the amount of please that I was providing us.

"Y/n", Cole grunted. I knew he was close, so I bounced harder onto him. His grip on my hips got tighter, with his nails digging into me. His head thrown back once more.

"Fuck, Cole", I moaned, throwing my head back and bouncing faster. My boobs hurt a bit from all the bouncing, so I held them with my hands. Moans and cusses fell out of my mouth, along with Cole's.

"Y/n! Fuck, ugh!", Cole grunted and came for the second time that night. My high was approaching, and my body leaning forward so our chests were touching.

"I gotcha, it's okay. Let it go, baby", Cole whispered in my ear. Even just the sound of his voice in my ear made me come undone, spilling my juices all over his cock, which was still in me. I pulled his out, and just laid on his chest for a few minutes. Cole, on the other hand, played with my hair and running his other hand up and down my back.