Now Where Were We?

Cole lips pressed against mine, planting a soft kiss on my lips. I gladly kiss back and press my hands against his cheeks, and Cole kisses deeper, running his tongue over my bottom lip - asking for entrance. I gladly accept and open my mouth wider, allowing his tongue to slip in and explore my mouth. We both groan into each others mouths - really getting into the hot, steamy moment. Cole suddenly pulls away and bites my lip, causing a soft moan to slip out of my mouth.

I push him back against the couch and straddle him. Cole smirks and rests his hands on my hips, gently digging his fingers into me. I lean down and we continue to make out, my tongue shoving into his mouth and they fight for dominance once again. Feeling a tingly sensation between my legs, I began to grind on Cole, rocking my hips back and forwards.

"Y/n", Cole moans softly, breaking the kiss and rolling his head back. A moan escapes my lips as Cole's hands guided me on his thighs, my head also tilting back. All of a sudden, we heard the door open;

"Shit, sorry guys! Um, the makeup and hair artists are ready for you", Ross gasped, from the now-open door of Cole's trailer. His hands covering his eyes.

"Fucking hell", Cole sighs. I get off him and sit beside him just before he got up. "I'll be right there". Ross nodded, his eyes still covered by his hands, and he turned to leave, closing the door behind him.

"We'll continue where we left off when I get back", Cole whispers, planting another kiss on my lips before he left.

-Time Skip-

I was sat on Cole's bed in his trailer, scrolling through instagram and twitter on my phone, when the door suddenly burst open, causing me to jump in a sudden shock. Cole stood, at the frame of the door, smirking before he took his shirt and pants off before walking over to me. He hovers over me and starts grinding into me, as I did to him before he left.

"Now, where were we?".