I'm Ready

"Are you sure? Because I'm not going to do anything if you're not okay with it", Cole says, holding my hand.

"I want to. We've been together for a while and I feel ready with you", I reassure him. He smiles and kisses me passionately on the lips. He laid me down on the bed, hovering over me. Cole peppered me with kisses all over my neck and collar bones. Chills run up my spine at the touch of his fingers on my waist and thighs. My heart raced, as nerves kicked in. He lifted up my shirt and kissed all the way up to my bra, sliding an arm under me, skillfully unclasping my bra. He took my shirt off and bra off, dropping it on the floor, down the side of the bed. I grew self-conscience and Cole noticed, as he unfolded my arms, which were covering my boobs.

"You're so beautiful. There's no need to hide it", Cole whispered. I smile slightly and gently place my arms away from my body. Cole leaned down and kissed my right boob, squeezing the other in his hand. I gasped at the new pleasurable sensation, arching my back slowly. Cole then moved and kisses between the valley of my boobs, kissing down to the hem of my leggings.

"May I?", he asks. I nod, being okay with him pulling my leggings down, knowing he's obviously seen my legs before. He pulls them off and again, drops it on the floor. Cole kissed my inner-thigh, causing me to moan quietly. He smiles slightly against my thigh.

He looks at me again and I nod, knowing he was going to ask if it was okay to pull my panties down. He nods then hooks fingers under the hem, and pulls them down slowly, then spread my legs a little wider. My heart beats faster and I bit my lip in anticipation and nervousness. I placed my hands on my stomach, playing with my shaking fingers. Cole noticed my breathing fasten and my hands, and he grabs my them, intertwining his fingers through mine.

Cole licks a stripe of my clit.

"Cole", I gasp, closing my eyes. He kitten-licks slowly, before sucking. I moan loudly, slightly embarrassed about the sound, as I bit my lip, trying to hide them

"No need to hide them, baby. They're just as beautiful as you are", Cole says against my clit, sending vibrations against them. The sound of his voice plus the vibrations of it against my clit almost made me come undone right then and there. I couldn't help but let out a moan. Cole lets go of one of my hands and slides in a finger and pumped it. It felt a little weird but, the finger itself was fine was it was just slightly bigger than a tampon; so it didn't hurt. Cole noticed that I got used to the feeling and slid another finger in.

"Fuck, Cole, Stop", I whimper in pain. He immediately pulls his fingers out and hushes me.

"Shh, it's okay, baby. You're completely safe, okay? We don't have to continue if you don't want to", Cole reassures me.

"N-no it's okay. I want this"

"Are you sure?", he asks. I nod and tell him to continue. He nods and gives a small smile. He pumps in a finger, getting me used to the feeling again. I moaned and prepared myself for the second finger. Shortly after, he pumped in another finger. I winced and bit my lip. Cole kissed my thigh as he pumped his fingers, then kissed my clit and went back to sucking it. I moaned loudly, finally used to the feeling of his two fingers pumping in me. My free hand went to his hair, tangling it in my hair, pulling it gently. Cole grunted at that, again, sending vibrations onto my clit.

"Shit, Cole.. Fuck", I moan loudly, pulling his hair a little harder - but not too hard. "I-I'm close", I whimper.

"I know, baby. I know", he says against my clit.

"Shit, shit, shit. Fuck, Cole. Oh!", I moan out, realising all over his fingers. He continued to ride out my high. Cole pulled his fingers out and hovered over me again, kissing me passionately.

"Was that okay?", he asks.

"It was perfect", I smile at him.

"Do you want to continue, or leave it here?"

"Can we... Continue?", I asked, biting my lip as I waited for his answer. Cole smiled and nodded, then kissed my forehead. Cole straddles me, taking off his shirt.

"Holy shit", I whispered as I stared at his slightly toned abs.

He laughs and unties the string on his sweatpants, getting off me to pull them off, along with his boxers. Cole hovered over me again and kissed me. We spent a minute or so, just kissing and enjoying the moment, before he pulled away, asking for reassurance again, then pulled out a condom from the bedside table draw. I gulped when I saw the sizing label. Shit. Cole slid it on him, then teased my clit with his, now hard, cock. I gasped quietly. Cole grabbed my hands again, as he saw the scared expression in my eyes.

He slowly slid in, squeezing my hands, while doing so. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, feeling a burning pain in my lower region. Once Cole was fully in, he stayed there for a while, allowing me to adjust to his -big- size.

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. The pain is slowly easing away. You can m-move now", I replied honestly. He nodded and slowly - yet very carefully - rocked his hips into me. I bit my lip and eased up a little. Cole whispered sweet nothings into my ear, helping me to feel better. He continued to rock his hip back and forth into me.

"Cole, holy s-shit", I moan out, finally feeling the pain turn into pleasure. "F-faster". Cole obeys and thrusts a little bit faster, still keeping a steady pace.

After a few moments, I felt the knot in my stomach spike up again. My moaning got louder, and so did Cole's small grunts - indicating that he was close too.

"Y/n", he moaned into my neck, before biting it softly. I moan his name again and clench around him.

"O-oh fuck. Do that again, baby", Cole moans. I clench again, causing him to moan louder.

"Oh, Cole! Right there!", I moan loudly as I came for the second time that night. Cole came shortly after, then pulled out shortly after. He got up and disposed the condom, laying down next to me afterwards, pulling me into him.

"You're gonna be soar tomorrow, so I'll call in your work and say that you're unwell", Cole whispered, kissing my forehead. I nodded and continued to pant slightly. "Oh, and I'll also make you breakfast-in-bed".