Blunt Guys

"Uno!" You shouted, grinning as you placed down the draw four card you had been waiting to unleash on Cole, a grin across your lips. "Come on, boy. Pick the cards up!" You laughed, looking down at the last card you had left. "Oh, and I change the color to... blue!"

Cole picked up his four cards, but you were too busy celebrating in your head to notice the smirk on his lips. "Draw four," Cole muttered slyly, placing down the card, looking at you with a sinister look.

Your mouth dropped open and your eyes widened. "Are you serious!?" You exclaimed, slamming down the card and huffing, crossing your arms. You were a sore loser, to say the least. "So you're allowed to put a draw four down, but I'm not?" Cole laughed, running his hands through his hair and taking a deep breath. "I think we need a break from this game. We've been playing for over two hours."

You stood up, brushing off your pants and stretched, hearing the popping sounds coming from your back. You took a deep breath and looked outside of your trailer, seeing the sun was starting to set. "We're still doing the Jughead and Y/C/N scene tonight, aren't we?" You asked the raven haired boy, grabbing your coat before you followed him outside, walking besides him.

"Yeah. We have to meet the producers at around 11pm. Just so it's dark enough." Cole nodded, smiling down at you before making his way to where all the others were sitting.

Truth is, you and Cole had been dating for about 5 months now, but you both kept your feelings hidden away in public and left it all for behind doors. Both of your family knew, and were a bit hesitant at first, since you were 19, turning 20 and Cole was 24. Your families eventually got used to it, and you got along so well with Dylan. It was everything he wanted in a relationship.

But there was a flaw. And that was Lili.

Now, she wasn't a flaw herself. You found her absolutely breathtaking. She was gorgeous. But everyone wanted her to be with Cole, and that's why you both decided to keep the relationship under wraps.

You shoved your hands in your pockets, smiling as you sat down next to Madelaine and Casey, smiling as she slid her plate across to you, the sweet potato fries already making you drool. "Are (Y/N) and I the only ones that have a late night scene to shoot?" Cole asked, looking around the table. He looked at you, gave you a small smile and turned his attention to Ross.

"I'm sure Lili will wait up for you, Cole." He laughed, making Lili blush. You ran your fingers through your hair, taking a deep breath and continued to share the plate of fries with Madelaine. You looked at Cole, who was giving a fake laugh.

"I'll be back, guys." You stood up, announcing that you wanted to take a walk and revise some lines by yourself before your scene. "Need some company?" Cole asked, raising an eyebrow. "We are shooting this scene together, if you need some help or anything." You shook your head, smiling softly before grabbing your phone from the table and walking off towards the entrance of the lot.

"Need anyone to go with you, Hon?" The night shift guard asked you, but you shook your head, smiling. "I'll be fine, thanks Stacy." You continued your walk out of the set and took a deep breath, hands in pockets once again.

Your thoughts were startled by your phone ringing. You looked at the caller I.D and saw 'Baby'. You answered the phone, holding it to your ear. "What's up?" You asked, the main street lit up by the night life of the town.

"Where are you? We have three hours to be on set. You need to get ready." Cole didn't even bother saying hello. You took a deep breath, looking over your shoulder. The lot wasn't even that far away. You had been out for about 15 minutes.

"I'll be back in another 15 or 20 minutes, Cole. I'm fine. I just need some space." You sighed, biting your lip and turning around. You walked into a corner store, still on the phone to your co-star and boyfriend. "No, you'll be back now, please. Just so I know you're safe." Cole had whispered the last part, and you could almost picture him looking around, making sure no one was listening.

"I'm just getting a smoothie, Cole. Give me a few minutes." You sighed, ordering the smoothie and paying for it. You took a seat, phone still to your ear. "Now. There is something on your mind. What's the matter?" You questioned, biting your lip.

"I want to tell them, (Y/N). I don't want them to keep trying to make me date Lili. I love her to bits. But I'm going to pull an Archie Andrews here and say I don't love her like that. She's a friend and that's what I want it to stay as." He sighed, and you could hear his trailer door shut behind him. "I just love you so much and I don't see why a five age gap is a big deal. I just want to tell them."

You took a deep breath, getting up and thanking the person at the counter as they called you over for your smoothie. You walked out of the store, taking a sip. "Well, I'm on my way back now. So if you want to meet me at the front and we can do it together, I'll be happy to." You complied with him, a smile on your lips. Now you can finally post about him without having to use the 'best friend' hashtag.

-Time Skip-

"Fancy seeing you here." You grinned, seeing Cole in all his beauty. He smiled, turning around to walk besides you. The both of you walked slowly, a silence overcoming the both of you. "How do we do this?" You asked, looking at him. He looked at you, a small smile on his lips. "You'll find out."

You had been sitting back at the table for about 25 minutes now. You were due in hair and make-up in another 10, and Cole still hadn't said anything about the two of you.

"Hey, hey guys. What do you call a 3.14 meter snake?" KJ spoke up, making you furrow your eyebrows at the stupid sounding joke. "It's a pi-thon. Get it. Pi. No? Yes?" You had busted out laughing at the simple, but so stupid math related joke. "See! At least someone enjoyed my joke!"

"I'm sure Lili enjoys Cole's snake," Trevor had spoken up, making you look at him.

"I'm dating (Y/N)." Cole had said it so bluntly that it had almost slipped past. You looked at him, eyes widened at how quickly he had said it. He looked at you, shrugging before going back to his fries. Madelaine and Camila had looked at you, jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"What can I say, I'm into blunt guys." You shrugged, a laugh coming from your lips as you stood up, leaving to get ready for your next scene.

Cole had gotten up, following you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, making the rest of the cast chatter about the both of you.

"That was very blunt," you commented, looking up at the brunette.

"I honestly had not planned that." Cole opened the trailer door for you, a smile on his lips.

"I could tell."