First Day With Rey

Poe Dameron-Kenobi, walked through the halls of his high school on his last day of his Sophomore year and stopped outside of Mr. Skywalker's classroom where Ben Solo a fellow Sophomore sat on the floor reading a book, "I feel you man."

"I don't know why my Uncle is the only teacher who makes every student sit till the final period is over on the last final," Ben sighed as Poe sat next to him, they had been friends since Poe was adopted by Mr. Kenobi when they were in the 3rd grade. Mrs. Solo was a collogue of Mr. Kenobi and old friends which made them close family friends through their late elementary, middle school, and high school years.

"Finn's been so stressed lately, he's probably a nervous wreck in there," Poe sighed.

"I forgot you guys are leaving in a few hours to meet your new sibling," Ben put his book back into his backpack, "All you know is that they're going to be a freshman next year right?"

"Yeah, and that we're flying to London, when we were getting Finn I knew we were flying to South Africa and that I was getting a little brother, Dad won't tell me if we're going to get a brother or sister," Poe shrugged, "It doesn't matter either way to me, I'm just excited."

"Either way we'll have even teams for ping pong," Ben pointed out as the door opened and Freshmen started to file out of the classroom both boys got up and entered the classroom where Finn Kenobi was talking to Luke Skywalker, "Let the boy go and get his new sibling."

"Not with out saying I hope you both have safe travels," Luke set a hand on the brothers shoulders, "And you both will tell me as soon as you know the gender so I can hold it over my sister correct?"

"But then we can't hold it over you, you'll have to wait for our weekly dinner," Poe smiled as he took his brothers hand.

Finn called as he was being dragged from the room, "Bye Mr. Skywalker, Bye Ben, see you then!"
[Line]

Finn sat on the plane between Mr. Kenobi and Poe shaking his leg as Poe pulled out his phone and started recording, "Finn, say hello to the 'Getting Our New Sibling Vlog'!"

"Hello vlog," Finn smiled nervously as the plane touched down in England and he gripped the armrests.

"Dad, what can you tell us about the sibling we are meeting tomorrow?" Poe questioned flipping the camera around to zoom in on his fathers face.

"They're from London," Obi smiled.

Poe directed the camera at Big Ben out the window, "You don't say!"
[Line]

The next day the Kenobi family sat in the office of the adoption agency with Unkar Plutt, a smelly man that ran the orphanage, "I'll send the kid down with their stuff and you can be on your way."

"Poe, let me see your phone I want to record you boys meeting your new sibling," Obi instructed as he turned the camera on.

"Look at our dad, helping capture our family memories," Poe smiled at the camera as he wrapped an arm around Finn.

"The next person who walks through that door is going to be our sibling," Finn explained to the camera.

Both boys had their back to the door as it opened which caused them both to freeze. A 14 year old girl stood there in black converse, blue skinny jeans, and a green sweatshirt with her short hair in a ponytail and a brown suit case set at her feet. Mr. Kenobi's smile is audible in his voice behind the camera, "Finn, Poe, turn around and say hi to your new sister, Rey."
[Line]