The Instant Gram

The next morning Rey woke up with her back pressed to Poe's side with one of his arm's hugged to her chest and her legs starched over Finn's lap who was leaning his head onto her shoulder, they were all bundled up in blankets. Wiggling slightly to get her phone out of her jeans pocket she saw the time was 4 in the morning, not even Obi would be up for at least another hour or two so she settled for going through Instagram. It didn't take long to figure out that the little bust icon in the bottom left side of pictures ment you could click on them and it would show you the names of the accounts tagged in the picture going back to Poe's profile she scrolled down till she found a picture of Ben, he, Poe, and Finn were in their soccer uniforms standing on a boat dock with a lake behind them, swiping to the right they were mid air off the edge of the dock, and lastly in the water with their hair sticking to their faces splashing each other. Rey smiled at the pictures before going to Ben's profile and following him he didn't have many pictures mostly in sports uniforms and with one or both of his parents, his uncle, or Finn and Poe.
[Line]

Ben Solo rolled over in his bed to his phone buzzing every few seconds on the nightstand next to him. Taking his phone off the charger he unlocked it to see that his Instagram notifications were filled with memos saying "Rey Kenobi liked your post" covering the entire screen. Taking a screen shot he went to Rey's profile and looked at her profile picture because she hadn't posted anything yet, it was her sitting in the seat of a car smiling at the camera to the side of her, probably taken by Poe or Finn, her hair was in the same pony tail and she was wearing the same shirt that she had been wearing the day before at his fencing practice. Pushing away the fact that she had watched him argue with Hux and the chance that Finn had overheard them talking about her he followed her profile and then posted the picture of her spamming him and tagged her in it, after typing and retyping and reading over the caption multiple times he finally posted it reading, "Got woken up way to early this morning by Rey Kenobi, P.S. She's pretty." ending the message with a black heart emoji.

Immediately regretting what he had said but still being stoked about his bravery to do so he left his phone on his bed as he got up to go to the bathroom.
[Line]

Rey continued scrolling through Ben's Instagram and when she got to the bottom she noticed she had gotten a notification. Clicking on the heart at the bottom of the screen with a red dot beside it she saw Ben Solo had followed and tagged her in a post clicking on the post she red the caption and blushed. Going to her DM page she opened the thread to Ben, "I saw your post, sorry for waking you, but thanks for calling me pretty!" she found the same black heart emoji that he had used and sent that in a message following.

As soon she pressed send the blush that had previously been in her cheeks grew to cover the entire bridge of her nose. Untangling herself from her brothers and blankets she went to the kitchen and found an orange in the fruit basket on the table and pealed it, throwing the peal in the trash, she ate the orange as she nervously waited for a response.

When her phone buzzed she picked it up quicker than she would like to admit, "Lol, it's fine, I'm sorry about practice yesterday, if you come watch today hopefully you'll get to see Poe and Finn spar."
[Line]

Ben hoped she would come watch today, he loved seeing her and any excuse was good enough for him. He made his way downstairs and put on a pot of coffee then turned to the fridge and took out eggs and bacon. He turned his head as he heard someone walk into the room but got a pan out from the cabinet before turning to see Luke looking over his phone that was left in the island, "You have an Instagram message from Rey."

"Stop smiling at me like that," Ben turned back to making breakfast for his family.

"Like what?" Luke questioned as he climbed onto one of the island stools.

Sith Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें