Ben and Rey Start Dating

By Friday Cassian had majorly given up on training because without Ben, Poe, and Finn it wasn't as fun so the team just got to sit around and play truth or dare for practice, Matt turned to Rey, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Demonstrate your best pick up line on Luka," Matt had his phone out to video for Snapchat.

"Okay," Rey jumped up and pulled Luka to his feet, "Just stand right here."

"I'm nervous," Luka laughed as Matt started recording on his Snapchat.

"Hey Luka, will you hold this?" Rey held her knee by Luka's hip, when he grabbed her leg she swung her other leg around his waist and ended up on his back.

"Oh, it's a pick up line," Adrien laughed as Matt ended the video and put it on his story and sent it to a group chat he had with Poe, Finn, and Ben, he had been sending stuff to it all week to keep them updated and sending them secret videos of Rey.
[Line]

On the way back from the camp ground Ben drove his truck with Poe and Finn while Han drove his car with Anakin, Luke, and Kenobi. They were all tired, sweaty, and smelled kinda bad but in good spirits when they arrived back at the Solo's mid afternoon. Rey had gotten home from cheer, Leia had still been at work, and Padme was picked up shortly after by some of her friends and went out with them leaving Rey with Ahsoka which she didn't mind. Ahsoka was sleeping in her bouncer as Rey quietly made her way around the kitchen putting the dishes from the dishwasher into the cabinets and drawers.

She had taken to doing Han, Luke, and Ben's chores from the chart on the side of the refrigerator insisting that it was out of boredom and to keep herself busy. The house was near silent when the garage door opened, Rey didn't pause in her dishes assuming it was Leia home early and she would know to be quiet for the baby. What she didn't expect was for Luke to walk in and scream her name. It took all her composure to not drop the stack of plates she was holding and set it on the counter before groaning as Ahsoka started to cry across the room, "I'm happy you're back, but why couldn't you at least use your inside voice?"

"I've got her, it's good to meet you again," Anakin smiled as he walked into the living room to console his daughter before turning back to the men who stood in shock at the door, "Did I forget to mention Padme and I adopted a baby?"

"Don't let Han, Luke, or Ben hold her, Leia and Padme want to be here when they do," Rey instructed as Finn wrapped her up into a tight embrace. Poe stepped around them and hugged them both with his chest to Rey's back. When they released her she hugged her father. After hellos were said, the Kenobi men ran home to shower and change while Anakin, Han, Luke, and Ben did the same leaving Rey downstairs to care for Ahsoka. Ben was as quick as he could be working around the small mess Rey had made of his room and bathroom not wanting to disturb her things, he did however grab his phone from the night stand to post a Snapchat of the counter saying, 'I'm not sure what half of this stuff is but I'm assuming Rey does, the struggles of sharing your room with a girl!' Once he was confident he didn't stink any more than usual he went back downstairs. Rey was laying on the couch on her back with Ahsoka fast asleep on her chest laying on her stomach, Rey's eye's had been closed but as soon as he got close to her she opened them, "Hey."

"Hi, I missed you," Ben admitted sitting on the floor cross legged beside the couch before leaning over to kiss her forehead, "How was your week?"

"Great, I learned alot about taking care of Ahsoka, I nailed my round off, back hand spring, back tuck in cheer, your mom, grandmother, and I watched alot of movies, and in fencing Cassian just let us goof off so that was a lot of fun," Rey whispered excitedly, "Did you have fun on your trip?"