Chapter 1

It's now been a whole 4 months since I ran away from home and tonight was the first night I'd be having some fun. It was 19th October and I was stood outside Sheffield Motor Point arena queuing to get in. I was waiting to get inside because tonight was the night Jessie J my saviour was performing.

Before I ran away from home I made sure I had the tickets with me. It's the only thing I brought with me as well as a picture of my big brother and the clothes I had on when I left. I kept the tickets and picture in my coat pocket and every morning and night i'd look at them to make sure no one had stole them from me while I was sleeping on the street. I was supposed to be here with my big brother but things change I guess.

I was so excited about being here and I was so glad I didn't sell the ticket for food or something stupid like that. Last night before I found a place to sleep I went to the big shopping centre nearby and stole some clothes, I'd got quite good at stealing over the weeks however I suppose it wasn't something to be proud of. Anyways the hours past and the guards started to let us enter. I had no bag no money and no camera but I thought I could just do some stealing seen as though the place would be rammed full.

I got into the arena and everyone was pushing each other trying to make there way to where the merchandise stall was, I really wanted a piece to remember the night so I took this perfect opportunity to take a purse from one bag and a camera from another woman's bag I felt extremely guilty but It was something I had to do, and I'm sure they wouldn't miss the money.

About half hour later I made my way to the front row squeezing past everyone. I was only small so it was pretty easy to get through which I was thankful for. First up was a girl group called Neon Jungle

AN I know it's only a short paragraph I'm sorry, any comments would be really appreciated