Chapter 10

*Liv's Pov"

I couldnt believe what Jessie had bought me, she went all out and spoilt me. My favourite was definetly the guitar it was absolutely beutiful. After spending what felt like forever opening my presents it was now Jessie's turn to open her presents. She was more excited than a bloody 5 year old and that scared me a little, she was nuts. I was so nervous for her to open them, id bought all these presents for her and what if she didnt like any of them, 4 huge bags full of presents and what if she didnt like a single one. The one i most wanted her to love was my favourite out of everything id bought, it was perfect, well i thought it was anyways so I hid it so she could open it last. Jessie began opening her presents and i could tell she liked them, i could tell i had done good by the look on her face. She was so shocked and so happy at the same time. Most of them where perfume's, hair products, bath stuff things like that but she appreciated all of them "Liv how an earth did you afford all this, all these products are the ones i use normally, i know how much this stuff costs and these clothes theyre designer clothes" "Jess it doesnt matter how much it cost i wanted to thankyou for everything youve done" i got up and went to collect the present id hiden "where are you going" i heard Jess ask as i walked out the room. I walked back in with the present and gave it to her "I went to get this, this one is special, one i hope you will really really love". "Im sure i will love it" Jess gave me her beautiful smile and started to open her present.

*Jessies pov*

oh my god. it was beautiful and looked very very expensive. "Do you like it?" Liv asked in a whisper i could only just work out what she said "Liv, I LOVE it" I literally jumped on top of her. It was a gold locket necklace with the day I found her outside the venue engraved on the back and inside the locket was a really embarrassing photo of the both of us from the day we spent in the arena. I didn't even have any words to describe how perfect this present was.

*livs pov*
"I LOVE it" phew, I let out the breath id being holding for god knows how long. "What time is everyone coming?" I asked Jess as I fastened her necklace around her neck "about 1 I think" Jess answered. Everyone was coming round to Jessie's house today for Christmas dinner and what not, I was looking forward to seeing everyone and Jess was cooking so that was also a good thing.

AN: shortest chapter in the world but whatever I can't be bothered sorry it's took like a month to update but college coursework is mayhem