An old firend

( Your pov.)
Today was your first day as a nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and you wanted to look around and then you saw your childhood friend mike you wanted to say " hi " to him in your spacial mode so you climb on the ceiling ( like mangle ) "Mikey. Oh Maky~"you said trying not to laugh"W-who say that. Show your self" you can see from mike voice that he was scared so you decided to stop messing around with him." Hey Mikey up here" " (Y/N)!!!" He say with happynes." What? I thought you know that i like to climb" you say playful " Get down here" Mike smile at you and you smile back. So you get down to hug your old friend. " How long have it been?" " Enought long to I forgoton that you like to surprise me in your own ways" he sayed with an happy voice. He couldn't help but blush when he saw how much did you change " So what are you doing here" he say trying to hide the blush " I am the new night guard. Um...mike?" you look at mike confuse as he smiled " That mean we are parteners" " Cool" you replay at him. " So how's going all those years. Did you get a girlfriend?" you ask mike with an unimaginable curiosity. " Heh I will like that but no. What did you do all those years?" He ask you with the same curiosity " Oh well I kinda try find you becouse after " that" i never saw you agin" you say sad. " Hey no need to be sad now we work togheter so I dont think we will miss each other agin" he sayed playful to you trying to make you happy. " Yhea, your right"

~~~time skip at night~~~

" I am so bored " you say as mike was looking at the cameras. " Your bored? Your the funny part in all of this crap." "What can I say I alweys been in this way" you say playful to mike hopeing not to get mad. " No. Your just messing with me. What you think I didn' t saw how you force your self to look tough?" And this is jow you let the guard down." Dang it " you say kinda mad. " Oh you little get over here" he jumped on you and start tickleing you. " HAHAHAHAHHA S-STOP HAHAHAA" You say laughing, not realisation that it was the time you was transforming into an ( withe or what colour do you want) werewolf ( or what animal do you want) so you push mike when you fell that was transforming "GAAAHHHH" you scream in pain " (Y/N)!!! Are you alright?" Mike ask you with worried in his voice, but you couldn't hear jim you was transformation. When your was transformation was done you was a big withe werewolf more bigger then mike ( dont forget you can be what animal you want and to have what coulor you want in my case I am am withe werewolf ). You look at Mike's eyes and you saw he was shock and scared in the same time, then you couldn't hold your self and start crying and running awey from him into the bathroom " I AM SORRY " you scream as you run awey. " (Y/N) WHAIT" he scream after you but you didnt want to turn back until you get in the bathroom and start crying even more as you sat down. Mike sit near you and hug you " Hey everything its alright" he says with an calmy voice trying to hide he's worried but he couldn't "NO ITS NOT.....I AM AN MONSTER" you say while more tears was falling on Mike's should. " Hey you are my best friend. And yiu will alweys be. Your an amazing and a strong girl I know you can handle it. And no metter what I will alweys be you best friend. Becouse you was there when I needed someone. Now is my turn to return your kindness" Mike told you trying to calm you down. You calm your self and wisper " Thank you"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okey I ended this chapter i hope you like it see ya soon. Oh and I use 703 words see ya