Sister location?

( Y/n pov )

" Alright guys I gtg see ya. " " Lass were do you go? " " I am going to my new job du-uh " " OH MY GODSH RELLY? CAN WE COME TOO !!!! " " No Chica you can't " " OH MAAAAAAN " " Chica you need to uderstand that (Y/n) can't take us everywere " " Thanks Goldy. But the actualu reaon I don't get you its becouse I am not let to come with * cough * unknow * cough * animatronics. "

" WHOA WHOA WHOA. You say you CAN take us? " " No bonnie I didn't " " * gasp * We are hoing with (Y/n) to work? YAAAAAAAAY " " JJ why ;w; " " EVERYONE WE ARE GOING WITH (Y/N) AT WORK " " JJ WHY "

~~~ later ~~~

We were in the elevator whaiting to go down but it didn't. " Why dosent' this work? " " This is what I try to tell you the elevator will BOOM in some minutes becouse it can care only 500 kg you guys are from metal. " " Oh his is no problem " then Fred pock from the fingers and they all were humans.

" Alright. I see I can't esceap from you so I need to introduce you to the others if they are mean it's becouse they don't like the " old " animatronics. " " OLD???!?!?!?!?!?!? " " ChiChi I am talking about the originals " " HOW ARE WE " OLD " ??????? " 

I slap my face and then sayed. " UUUGH. Bonnie they don't like the originals becouse they think they are OLD. This is becouse they are VERY NEW and have more options and other stuff more new this is the reson. And Goldy if you want to say stuff like you have powers and other things I will tell you from now they alredy have a kimd of " Boss " that I think you will be afraid "

Goldy wanted to say something but the elevator open. " A vent????? HOW ARE WE SUPOST TO GET IN THERE?!?!?!? " " Well the toys can for sure..... um. Goldy and the Shawdos can teleport and either you guys right? " " Fine we will try " By the way I am the first that go in the vent becouse they may try to kill you if they see you either you guys. You teleport when I say alright? " " K "

~~~ time skip you all gt the heck out the vent ~~~

"Alright everyone here?" " Yes. Whait a sec were is troy? " " GUYS. I ACCIDENTALY TRANSFORM INTO MY ANIMATRONIC FORM AND I THINK I AM STUCK HELP " I slap my face and yell back " JUST TRANSFORM BACK AND GET HERE " " No " " WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? " " I am lazy :3 "

" Fir God sake stupi-..." I mubled to my self " Alright I go get him. I poke my fingers and teleport behind him I make the place he were 10× time bigger ( like a mini room ) I breath in his neck and say " I am hungry~ " then he got super scared and crawl to the vent very fast " AAAAAAA SOMONE WANA EAT ME " I just gigle.

Poor Troy I didn't wana do that but he gave me no choise

( Troy pov )

I felt a hot breath on my neck and them hear " I am hungry~ " say an unknow voice.....sexy if I dare to say but then I realisate ' What kind of freaks can be here " I then crawl super faster to the others " AAAAAAA SOMONE WANA EAT ME "

( Ennard pov )

' Who the f**k are them? And WHY are they around my sweet (Y/n) I WILL KILL THEM.' I say in my minde. I then get someone up and put an hand on his mouth " ENNARD " " Sh*t " I wisper to my self " PUT BONNIE DOWN NOW " " B-but (Y/n) sweetie I- " " DON'T TAKE ME WITH SWEETIE. I REFUSE YOU TO KILL SOMONE BECOUSE OF YOUR ANGER GET POOR BONNIE DOWN NOW " " * sigh * As you wish sweetheart " I then put the purple boy down " * sigh * what would I do with you all. Alright Ennard can you pleas take everyone to Baby's galari? " " Yes. " " Thank you " then she and her.... " friends " go to Baby's room. In this time I go to funimefreddy

" HEY DOLL, BEAR " " Ennard. How many times did I tould you? Bon-Bon is not a dool " " OH- Pleas me. Anyway (Y/n) wants us at Baby's room she brought some friends and 4 look almost like you " " YAY NEW FRIENDS " " Shut your stupid doll or I burn it " HIS NOT A DOLL "