In love with a shawdo?

Just to you know I make this chapter faster for EcholipsaTheHybitd becouse he/she is the first that put my book in her/him lecture list

Let's start

---------------------------
Me(AKA author ): HEY BON. Make your own chose cuz dose pancakes didn't coment anything. And bonus were js the fun ig pepole tell you what to do?
Bon: Okey :3

-------------------------

( Bon pov)

I made my desecion. It's hard to control all of them espeacialy The Puppet and The Golden so a love potion will be more easy.

( Y/N pov )

It was the second night at the pizzeria and all the animatronics get along very well. To be honest I alredy have some OTPS and one of them happened. And that is CHICHI AND BONNIE. Okey it didn' actualy happened but they have accidentaly kiss so 😜 . Idk about the others but I like this ship. NEXT is Chica x Freddy or Chica x Foxy? Who knows? We will see soon. And no I do not ship my self.......okey maaaaaaaaby I ship my self with goldy,puppet,mangle, and foxy just maby.

ANYWAY BACK TO REAL LIFE. Mike have a gf I am happy for him. He say her name is Doll. But he is now working in the day so yhea. But hey I got Jerremy right? I also met the others guards. Like PG to my surprise he have an phone head, and Fritz.

( And no in this book will be no purple guy becouse I don't like sad books :'3)

I now was in the office. Why? Becouse Mangle stole Foxy hook and dosen't want to give it back. Only becouse he dosen't find he's hook. " Mangle get down here and give Foxy the hook back. " " NEVER! " " DON'T MAKE ME GET TGERE UP MR. " " I WANA SEE YOU TRY " okey he wanted it. I climb the ceiling " How did you even got here lass? " " Well you wanted to climb here up. Anyway give back the hook. " " B-but. But. " he say as he lay down he's ears making puppy eyes. OH GOD WHY THE PUPPY EYES. " If you give the hook back I promis I give you a new shiny one. Deal? " " Deal ". I then take the hook and give it back to Foxy " Yar. Thank you lass " " No prob Foxy. " I then get out and go to ' Part's & Service ' room. I get a new shiny hook for mangle. I then go back into the office and give it to him " Thank you (Y/N) no prob. But why do you need it if you have 2 arms? " " Its for the kids (Y/N). They like to see me with hook in the daylight. " " Oh alright. Well see you arond " " See ya "

~~~time skip~~~

( Bon pov )

There she is all alone now is my chanes. I knok her out and then take her in my arms and teleport in my room. I lead her with metal chains by my bed so she wont esceap. Maby she is an werewolf but she can't control her powers.

Heh I am so evil ( >:3, sorry for puting the emojie there I just fell like putting it XD )

After an hour she finaly wake up. Yes the others were searching for her but hey, she was wake up. " UGH. My head. Were am I? Oh it's you" she day with hate " It's me~ " " What do you want. Whait a sec...why can't I move? Why am I lead. LET ME GO " " I am afraid I can't my dear. You see I have plans for you " Then I force her to drink the love potion. " AAAAAAGH " she started to scream in pain. Good it means the potion it's working. In this time I unleash her so she can move when the pain will stop. After some minutes she stop. I help her to get up. Her eyes were pink good. That mean it work.

( by the way if your eyes are pink then now they are purple if Funtime_Bonnet06 its reading this then your pink eye its purple and the purple one its pink okey? Good )

( Y/N pov )

After I was force to drink that pink potion I started fell pain and started screaming. After some minute I stop screaming and someone get up. I open my eyes to see Bon. Idk why but.....I was loveing him. I was careing ONLY about him. I will kill for him. " B-Bon " I say as I blush. He didn't respond but kiss me on the lips. ' So soft~ So warm~ ' that was all I could think about he squeeze my butt gentil and I moan in the kiss. I put my hands on his neck to make the kiss deeper then befor. He was kissing me with pasion and I was loveing it more then everything. After for some minutes we pull awey to breath " I love you to my wolf~ " he say with a full lust voice  then

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

" Oh look like our time is up. Don't worry my dear~ I will whait for you~ You only will need to go in the office and then I take you from there~ " Then he teleport me to the exit. I walk home knowing that I need to rest.

When I was home I couldn't sleep I was only thinking about Bon a half of me were saying ' How can I sleep when I am thinking about him? I can't I just can't ' and the other part say ' Well we need to sleep if we want to have more fun with him~ '  I agree with tge second part and fall asleep thinking about Bon.

THE NEXT NIGHT

I didn't enter in the pizzeria well and Chica and ChiChi jump on my neck " (Y/N)!!!!!!! " say both of her screaming as they fall on me " I apreceit it girls but your crushing me " " Sorry but we were worry SICK " " Yhea were have you been darling " " Let's say I got something that keep me busy. " " Oh and we have someone new with us " " Really? " " Yes JJ com out ". It was a girl that was wearing the same cloths like BB but she was blue and purple not blue and red " Hello " " H-hi " " Oh dear nobneed to be shy I am (Y/N) " " I am ' ballon girl ' but you can call me JJ. Oh and may I ask you something? " " Sure thing dear " " Why were you with Bon? " " Um what? " Well how did this kid know about him " What are you talking about dear? " " I saw shawdo bonnie or how I call him 'Bon' teleporting you awey ". For the God sacke how did this kid know " I don't know what are you talking about really. Ummm..... I'll go in the office I forgoton something there " " ??? Hey (Y/N) why are your eyes pink "(Mangle) " What are you talking about?" Then he give me a mirror and look in it. My eyes were pink. " Idk. It's the first time for me too when I saw this "

( Bon pov )

Sh*t those idiots will ruin everythig. Don't worry my dear I will be sure they wont. I then get out of the shawdos " BON " (Y/N) yell happines as she run at me.

( Y/N pov )

" BON " I yell as I runt to him. When I was close enought I hug him " Miss me~? ". I didn't answer only bury my head on his chest " IT'S YOU " I heared Goldy and Puppet saying in the same along with the others " What are yiu doing here and what did you do to the lass? " It was Foxy. He was angry, but I didn't care. " Nothing just here to see my GirlFriend " when he call me his GirlFriend I wanted to scream of happines but I didn't. I only push off the hug but still close to him.

" GIRLFRIEND " Everyone in the room scream angry and shock ( shock: BonBon,Bonnie,ChiChi,Chica,JJ, Mangle. Angry:Foxy,Goldy,Puppet,Fredy,BB, Troy )

Then from nowere apear Fred. " You coldn't stop yourself did you brother? " " What can I say? I miss my girlfriend, and she miss me too~ " Fred only roll his eyes

----------------

ERROR ERROR THE BEAN FROM THE HEAD DELEAT IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER ERROR ERROR.

Oh well I think you need to whait till next time oh and you can also chose

1. Epic fight with the animatronics

2. (Y/N) fight the animatroics

You chose and if you don't the I will chose agin

                                                           See ya~

(Almos forgoton the next chapter comes tomorrow so COMENT NOW )