Shawdos

( Y/N pov )

The animatronics get along good. But there is something that they are hideing something that I think they must tell me. I saw Puppet and Goldy talking and I wanted to go see if I can get an informasion from them but then someone put a hand on my shoulder and I got teleported awey. I didn't know were I was but I saw 2 figures

 I didn't know were I was but I saw 2 figures

One was infront of me

One was infront of me. And one on the sofa.

" So what do you say Fred? Didn't I tell you she is special? " " Just shut it Bon. Sorry for this idiot. I am Shawdo Freddy and he is Shawdo Bonnie. But you can call me Fred and him Bon " he say as he get up, got closer to me and kiss my head. I was in very much shock. ' Who are they? What do they want from me? '. " You know (Y/N) we can read your minde and also look in your memories. "(Bon) " Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor girl have powers often to want "(Fred) " Do you mean the werewolf thing? I got use to it and its not so bad. " " But you don't know about your REAL powers do you? " (Bon) " You see my dear. You DO have powers. More powerful then you think "(Fred). ' Perfect they will probaly take those powers and then literaly kill me GREAAAAAT ' " We still can read your minds. " " Fred don't be such an bee woth an nice flower " " No one ask you. " " Oh~ Nasty girl. I like it~ " " What ever flufy tail. I will go now. Hope you hit a wall and lose your memoryes " " A girl like you can't be forgeten in any way~ "(Bon) " WHAT EVER "

Who the hell were they think they are? I mean WHAT THE F. DO THEY WANA SEE JESUS?
" Oh and don't trust the animatronics now or late they will betray you. And many even kill you "(Bon) " I can't whait to see that hapenned "

( Bon pov )

Fred didn't see what I saw at her. He only see her hiden powers. I saw her beauty, her kinda, her own way to be. She isn't like other girls she is special. In every way posible. I wanted her more then anything. ' But how am I supost to get at her with all the animatronics around her? ' A simple ask with a simple question. I wont.
1. I will put Fred to control the others ofcourse The Puppet and Golden can't be controled.

2. I will use an love potion so she can be only mine.

What do you think I shall do? Tell me in the coments so my desicion will be more eaay to take.
--------------------------
Sorry its short but I can't chose betwen thise 2 options so gow Bon say. Tell me in the coments so I xan write the next chapter.