Ennard is jeleous

( Ennard pov )

" Well actualy. Mangle have a swap gender button so Mr. Pirate red dog can have her as a gf. The fat bear can be with Minda. And I ofcourse I am with the most beutiful girl around here " " I AM. NOT. FAT ! " " And the beutiful girl should be....?"(ChiChi) " (Y/n) OF COURSE! I wont be with some kind of b***h miss. " "HEY!!!!!!"(all the girls exept JJ cuz she young ) " F**K YOU! YOUR THE MUTT HERE NOT US! " (ChiChi)

" What ever "

TIME SKIP

Its been a while now and it seems like F.Foxy and Mangle descover they are brothers....or sisters.....or whatever cuz we found they have switch gender buttuns. BLEH. This whole f****ing place is so stupid. Pepole smile to much.

What the hell is that.........OH B***H NO!

( Y/n pov )

Foxy was coming closer to me......dise he want to kiss me!?!?!?!?!?! I sudently fell taken up. I look up to see Ennard. Then down to see Foxy swering as hell.....well Ennard I think your fridge will be full of swers. He took me to a room that was empty.

" Heh~. I still can't understand how he was your favourite animatronic. " " Ennard....are you jeleoussssss~? " " WHAT THE HELL NO! " He was blushing ... madly . * sigh * ' Oh well here goes nothing 'I though as I kiss him on the lips. After some minutes I broke the kiss. He seem's still in shock. Oh well I can't blame him, I have perfect lips~. Also I am a good kisser =w=. ( sorry I had to put that XD )

" Alright I gtg bye Ennard " I say as I teleport awey

( Ennard pov )

After some moments Minda came from no were " HI ENNARD! You k? Do you have fever or somethig, your face is red " " UUUUUUUGH! " I say as I put my hands on my blushing face to hide it " How long have you been here?!?!?! " " Not enought. What hapened ? "

I blush even moee as I was thinking of the kiss, and that I was to shock to kiss back !!!!!! UGHHHHH. WHY IS LIEF UNFAIR