Grumpy morning

No one pov

ChiChi: Y/n, c'mon wake up.

Chica: C'mon Y/n. I know haven't worked in morning and night befor but you can do it! We are here to help!

JJ: Can you wake up pleas?

Minda: C'mon Y/nnnnnn we need to go. I wana see the new faces!

Ballora: It's alrigth darling. Take it easy. Just try to do a lil efort to wake up.

Baby: Y/N PLEAS WAKE! I NEED TO LITERALY SING IN FRONT OF KIDS OR I AM GONNA DIE!

F.Foxy: Can someone remember me why was I dragged here?

Minirela: Ballora and the others wake you up and dragg ya here to try help them wake up Y/n

F.Foxy: Riiiiiiiight.

Bonnet: Guys I NEED my beuty sleep let's go freaking sleep -_-

The girls were in (Y/n)'s room trying to wake her up. Witch was very hard. (Y/n) the last night came around 3 AM and needed to sleep. Right now evryone was trying to wake her or to make her get out of the bed but it was 6 AM and (Y/n) didn't get much to sleep. " * sleepy yawn * What are you doing in lass room? " asked foxy as he gave of his eye pethic with his hook. Soon joined by Bon-Bon., F.Freddy, Goldy, Mangle and Puppet.

" Ay let the lass sleep. "(Mangle) " Guys I in my pizzeria was sleeping all day along in my box and it's horrible to someone wake ya up. Let her be "(Puppet) " Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Baby, Minirela and Bonnet pleas let (Y/n) sleep * yawns * and also can you go back to sleep too. You woke me up -~- "(F.Freddy) " It's not nice to wake up a lady " (Goldy)

Lil Bon-Bon only jumped up in (Y/n) arms falling alseep imidiatly. This lil cute thing couldn't go to sleep cuz of the girls also. So he imitiadly fall alseep into (Y/n)'s fluffy and cozy fur. After a bir of wispering arguring it ended up by Mangle and Foxy dragging Baby, ChiChi, Chica and Ballora. Meanwhile F.Fredy took Bonnet since she fall alseep whike the others were arguring. Puppet took JJ that also fell asleep while F.Foxy left on her own and Minirela was dragged by Goldy since shd got stuck on (Y/n)'s tail.....I mena she was hugging (Y/n)'s tail not letting go and Holdy was the only one left soooooo, he needed to drag her.

---------------

Don't guge I am tierd bye