A new friend

HI MY PACK. So I got inspiration brcousr of you. You hear me MORE VIEWS. Plus some one put my book on his lecture list so LET'S START.

------------------------

( Wolfy pov ) ( That's me )

" Um m-mis Wolfy " It was Ema one of the lovely girl that I love. I employ her now some days ago. She is kinda shy but she do an WONDERFUL WORK.

" Yes, Ema? " Okey I am a teen don't exept to many nick names. " Um one of y-your AU's FNAF g-got an e-error " " WHAT?!?!?!?!? FREEEEEEEEED " " * glup * " That Fred is the actualy and original Fred.

" Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. " then he teleported awey. " * sigh *. Um Aunt Mangle? " " Yes swettie? " " Have you see Fred? " " The last time I saw him he was messing with your FNAF AU. Maby he is in his room " " Okey thank you aunt. " " No problem dear "

~~~time skip~~~

After I kick Fred ass, I go my FNAF AU. " Hello swetties and dears. Let me introduce my self. I am Wolfy the half God of AU's. I heared you got some problem with my Reader-Chan. Oh well I fix her in some minutes " all the animatronics was in so much shock. Why? How would you react if a person teleport infront of you from nowere and then say it's someone important?

Yhea that I tought too.

~~~time skip cuz I have the lazy~~~

" Alright I fix your Reader-Chan but ...from now one her eyes will be purple "

( Y/n pov )

" I think it's suit her~ " (BB) " YAR. KEEP YOUR HAND OFF MY LASS. YOUR LASS? SHE IS MY LASS. GRRR " (Foxy & Mangle) " Well if you escuae me I will take my doll/princess and- DOLL/PRINCESSE?!? SHE IS MINE (Freddy & Bonnie) " THE BOYS " (ChiChi, Chica & JJ) " Hm...Hey I got a camera let's record them. I got the canera. " (Chica) " Heh. This will be fun. Oh and do you want popcorn guys? " (ChiChi) " Yes pleas! " (JJ)

In this time BB got me. He trow me on his shoulder and run awey. In this time the others were running after us. The girls were laughing in the time they were recording. I was laughing too. The girl called..um...what was her name? Oh yhea Wolfy. She had to leave something aboute someone called " Spingtrap " that it will make Goldy cry of happines and Puppet either. She also sayed that Freddy and Goldy are NOT actualy brothers. But after Puppet and Springtrap gone ( she say ) Freddy was like a brother for him so idk. She also tell me " Springbonnie = Springtrap " I have no idea why but k.

~~~2 weeks later~~~

After some time the shawdos prove that we can trust them and also that they change. And also Wolfy explain that she creat our souls and me. It's actualy fell kinda good when you know that someone kind make your soul. And also tell me that I was withe becouse she have a problem with the withe wolves....oh well.

" Hi guys. " " Oh hi there Wolfy. " I greet her " I got something that will make Goldy and Puppet cry " " I don't think somethin can make those hard hearts cry " " BB DON'T BE RUDE. Anyway. I want you to welcom Springtrap with open arms " she say as she take someone by the hand. It was a green bunny boy he got a lot of scares

 It was a green bunny boy he got a lot of scares

" I try fix him. But I can't T m T " " Hey it's alright you arleast fix my jaw and get that dead man out of me " " You are alweys know what to say " " Thanks " " BROTHER " Yell Goldy and Puppet in the same time as they jump on SpringTrap to hug him and make him fall down. " I miss you too guys "

~~~ TIME SKIP CUZ MEH LAZIE ~~~

It's been some time now and....the manager whanted to....close the pizzeria.....I couldn't let this happened....I will never see the animatronics agin....But an idea POP in my head. I was having a BIG house. Very big. Why? Becouse I got MONEEEEEEY

(#Boss)

I was having so many rooms and....also alone.....so. I make a special room for every animatronic. The only think I need is to I go the boss and talk with him.

" Hi Boss. " I say as I enter the office " Hi (Y-........AAAAAAAAA GIGANT TALKING WOLF " " Boss we talked about this I am an werewolf " " Sorry just...uh....haven't......nvm. What bring you here? " " Well I heat you want to close the pizzeria. " " Kinda. The kids stop coming so...this place will be dead. " " What will happen to the animatronics " " They? They will go to trash " " ....Um..I was thinking if you don't want ti di anything with them...c-can I take them? " " (Y/n) I'll be honest. Your a weird woman but I accept that. You can take them at least I know I didn't use all those moneys for nothing " " RELLY? THANKS BOSS " I then kiss him on the check and leave

" GUYS. GUYS. I am tacking you home. We will be like an family. What do you say? " " HECK YHEA " " You can count on us " " YAY. Family " " Alright then let's go "

And with that we go to my home.

-----------------

Okey so I am out of ideas and from now one I will make rendomes and also every animatronic ending. Exemple in [ Bonnie ending ]. You will be with Bonnie....so yhea hope you like it