Foxy

( Foxy pov)
I and my pals got an a uprgarade think so we aren't able to scare the old Mike tonight but something got my attention " (Y/N) WHAIT!!!". I know that name, that is the name of my old lass (Y/N) I didn't see her in years after...I made that mistake but what make me more curiosity is that i didn't see (Y/N) I see an withe werewolf ( dont forget you can be what you want and what colour you want) could it be posible. My old lass to be an werewolf or the life put her into a suit, maby thats an new animatronic, but the voice, the look in the eyes was the same, I only hope that its actualy her
~~~time skip~~~
(Your pov)
It was 5:00 AM but, I and Mike couldn't say a word after what happened. We were in the office...whaiting, but what were we whaiting, I had no idea.... until I saw someone at the door, Mike was looking at the table so he didn't saw him. I walk to the door, I didn't open the light becouse I alredy know who it was....It was capitan Foxy. I miss him...I really miss him,but after what did to Mike... I didn't know what to think anymore. Now I only hope he is not here for what I thiblnk he is.
" Pss, lass we need to talk" he wisper. " What are you doing here capitan" I wisper. " We need to talk pleas lass, trust your old capitan Foxy" and with that I grab him by the hand and run into the kitchen there Mike couldn't see us with the cameras. " C'mon capitan, spill it out" " (Y/N) listen I know you may think that I am a monster, but I didn't want to make that to Mike you know that you two were the only one that was playing with me even if I was broke. I didn't want I really didn't" " And why do you tell me? Go tell Mike this" " I try lass but everytime he was closing the door not leting me in so I couldn't tell him but I am sure that if YOU tell him. He will understand. Pleas lass do this for your old Capitan" " Fine....But only for the old times "
*DIND DONG DING DONG DING DONG DIND DONG*
" Heh, see you tomorrow capita " and with that I leave him and go to Mike. I can say on his look he was woryed " (Y/N)!!!!! YOU SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME" he scream at me with tears in eyes int the time he hug me " I am sorry" and then I hug him back"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys sorry if it was short I hope that you like it and I use 479 word see ya next time😗