My birthday with Mr. McLoughlin

A/n I'm just gonna say it now this is just a story your should not have sexual interaction with your teacher it could get him I'm trouble and you can get in trouble as well

Today was my birthday and I finally am 18 years old. I woke up to a good breakfast and a new car? This was not what I was looking forward to. I was gonna confess to my teacher that I like him. I've liked my teacher for a long time now he is so cute and I always have to tightly cross my legs when I see him. I went to school excited and in something not so school appropriate. I had on a short skater skirt and a shirt that shows my cleavage, and suspenders that lifts the skirt a little higher. I was determined to get make Mr.McLoughlin have me right on the desk on top of everyone's papers. Sadly he was my last class of the day. Soon after 8th period was his period. I walked in and he saw me and his mouth was wide open. I winked at him as he cocked his head to the side. I walked up to his desk. "I'm officially 18 now sir today is my birthday." I said he sat up.
"I'm sorry y/n but I need you to stay behind for detention that is a violation of the dress code. " he said in his Irish voice.
"Yes sir. " I said. The class went buy pretty quick. I stayed in my seat while everyone left.
"Y/n what you are wearing is very inappropriate it distracts the class. "
He said
"Actually sir no one was staring at me it was just you and only you. "I said as he blushed.
"Well you distracted me then. " he said.
"well sir I need to tell you something. " I said closing the door then sitting on my desk.
"what is it y/n?" he said looking at me.
"I myself have always had a crush on you. And I've always wanted you that's why I decided to dress the way I have because it's no longer illegal. " I said as he sat up.
"I didn't know you felt this way y/n I've always felt the same way and this makes me really happy. But what if we get caught? " he said
I went up to his ear and whispered, "I don't moan unless I'm told so I want you to set me on your desk and do whatever you want to me." I pulled away biting his ear. He pulled me in by my waist and kissed me deeply and roughly picked me up and slammed me on his desk. I was turned on when we pulled away for breath I bit his lip slightly. He put his waist between my legs as he rubbed his hand up my skirt. He kissed my neck and left a few hickeys as I grasped his back and moaned slightly biting my lip. He smoothly took my panties off and unbuckled his belt. He pulled out his erected member and pulled me closer and thrusted in me as he grunted softly. I moaned softly as he went faster I thrusted with him.
"Y-y/n your so tight" he said as I tried not to moan loudly because of how big he was. I came as he did also. He tried pulling out but it felt to good. He pulled his pants back up and I put my panties back on.
"That was the best detention I've ever had thank you sir. " I said to him.
"well I'll give you my number and we don't only have to do it on a desk later on" he said as he put my number in my phone and he smirked.
"yes sir I'll see you tomorrow. "I said leaving