Game session

"I'm so excited y/f/n I'm gonna get to game with Jack today! " I said
"You mean your gonna get to bang Jack today. " she said winking at me.
"No we like each other but I doubt he wants me?" I said shaking my head.
"Most of the school wants you! What do you mean he doesn't want you? " she had a point and she was right I was one of the so called "hottest" girls in that school and I only liked on of the hundreds.
"I'll see you later bye! " I said driving to Jacks house.

-time skip to the middle of the game session -

I was bing pinned to the wall and thrusted into and was a moaning mess. I really didn't think I would he fucking Jack when he and I were supposed to be gaming but if this was a game don't press pause. He kept going harder and I felt him get sloppier and I came. A few strokes later and he came and we kept going. He sat on his gaming chair and made me sit on him. I rode him as he held my waist. I started grinding faster and looking up moaning. He grunted multiple times his room was full with our moans and grunts. We finished up and got dressed.
"Will you be coming back for another game session? " Jack said as I threw on my hoodie.
"well maybe depends if I want to game with you again. " I said winking at him. Soon later I left.

A/n: I'm sorry if this one was short and sucked but I've been going through something lately and had no motivation to post also part 2 of it'll be our little secret will be out in 2 days! Also if you haven't go look at my other stories on my account thanks!