Gone

Y/s/n: your ship name

A few months ago?  Idk

"what would you do if Sean and you broke up? " I read a comment for my video.

"I'd still be friends with him hopefully." I said thinking about it. I laughed and looked at the next question.

"Septiishu. What do you think about it?" I read out.

"I think if it was a thing it would be cute but now what's real it's y/s/n ." I said sweetly.

"well that's all for today I'll see you guys in the next video bye! " I said turning off the camera. At that same time Jack was home from wherever he was at.

"Babe!" I said smiling and kissed him. He kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. We hugged a little longer and pulled away.

"Im making pizza. " I said as he smiled.

"Great umm Signe and a friend of hers are coming over by the way I invited them for dinner. " he said as I bit my lip in confusion I nodded yes as I went back in the kitchen. When they came they all sat in the living room and Signe was surprisingly close to Jack. I bit my lip as I served the pizza. I ate mine silently as the laughed and smiled. I noticed Signe get a little too close. I cleaned my plate and went to the bathroom starting to cry. Why was I worried about this? I heard them leave as I took a shower. I came out and saw Jack shirtless but saw a few spots on his neck and chest that I didn't leave.

"What the fuck is this. " I said pointing to the hickies.

"N-nothing" he said back.

"Really because those look fresh and I know I didn't leave those. " I said starting to tear up.

"y/n I can explain. " he said as I cut him off.

"Who? " I said looking down.

"Signe. " he said.

"I fucking knew it. " I said clenching my fists.

"Y/n please it was one time and it didn't mean anyth-" he said I once again I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it I saw how you two were at dinner. " I said as I pointed at the door.

"Get your shit and leave go stay at signe's we're done. " I said crying. He got up got dressed and left. It was like he didn't even care. I cried for days and days. I left YouTube for a week. I came back for another q and a.

"septiishu? " I read out trying not to cry.

"They're quite good together I um I don't want to talk about it. " I said as a few questions later I ended the video.

Present time

I checked my email as I was asked to participate in Pax est. I agreed and was prepared for it. I felt sick as I puked. I've been feeling horrible for a few weeks now. I shrugged it off then got a notification.

'Have you had your period in the last few weeks? ' I jumped. I hadn't had my period for a month or so now. I went to a dollar store and saw a few fans and secretly bought two pregnancy tests. I went home and took them both leaving them on the counter. I was worried. I haven't done anything with anyone but Jack. I worried for the next 20 minutes. I went and looked at both of the tests. Positive. I was shocked but I couldn't tell Jack he's happy with Signe. I packed for pax and went on a plane. I got there and got my hotel. I went up as I saw two familiar people. Jack and wiishu. I rushed into my room as I shut the door and locked it. I laid on the bed as I rubbed my stomach. There's a baby in me and it's his baby. He must be here for pax as well. I went to bed and got dressed the next day. I went to my booth to see thousands of people at my booth and the one next to me looked like it had thousands as well. I had fan girls and boys and I was so excited. After I hugged a few fans the guy next to me was no other than Jacksepticeye. My breath was taken away. He still looked amazing as I smiled at him when he waved at me. I heard yells from both our crowds.