Arrested

"Hurry! " I told y/f/n they were finishing up a graffiti pice. I was starting to freak out.

"What about the cops! " I said.

"well they aren't here there's no sirens going off! " they said as they kept on. I don't know why they were trying to do a big 'masterpiece' then that's when I heard them.

WHOOOOOOOOOP WOOP

"fuck I can't get caught again! Y/f/n let's go!" I said. They got down and rushed everything in their bag. I was starting to run until there was police surrounding us. As we put our hands in the air and dropped to the ground.

"Y/n l/n, y/f/n y/f/l/n, this is the third time this year. I'm disappointed in both of you. " he said with a thick Irish accent. I knew who this cop was, he was that hot cop Sean McLoughlin.

"Officer Sean, your the one that always catches us. Now how are you?" I said sarcastically. As he pinned me to the car and searched me. When he went between my legs I moaned.

"s'cuse me that is inappropriate. " he said.

"Shut up when a hot guy searches there Im gonna moan so shut up. " I said. He stuttered and leaned over as his area was on my butt. He whispered.

"You're hot as well but let's not give me a boner that you can't fix y/n." he said as he went back up and I blushed. He handcuffed me and put me in the back of his car. Y/f/n was in the other car. As we drove I looked out the window.

"Officer McLoughlin this is my third strike. What's gonna happen to me." I said.

"What happened to Sean?" he said.

"Don't know seems more official and everyone calls you Sean so I wanna do something different. It also seems to turn you on." I said looking at his tent.

"Y/n you are beautiful and ya know what I think you would be amazing in bed. " he said. I blushed because I've always had the hots for him. He wasn't that much older than me.

"How about you let me go and we can go to your place and we can test your theory. " I said seductively.

"This is going on your record. " he said.

~Time skip because I don't know SHIT about being arrested ~

Sean walked up to me.

"Let's go Im driving you home it's necessary." he said as I got up and got in his car.

"Do you want to do this? I don't want to do rape to you. " he said. As I whispered in his ear.

"Of course I want this. I'll even let you cuff me. " I said kissing his neck. He tensed up as I giggled. I sat back down as he drove to his place. When we got in he changed as I watched TV. I went back to the bedroom as I sat there waiting for him. When he came out naked he looked at me up and down. He came in and laid me on the bed. He kissed my neck as I let out a pleasure sigh. He undressed me as he whispered in my ear.

"Do you trust me? " he said. I nodded as he cuffed me to the bed. I was turned on. He leaned over me as he kissed down my body. I moaned softly.
He looked into my eyes as we kissed. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I whimpered.

"Stop teasing me. " I said. He got off of me and grabbed my waist as he thrusted in me. We both let out a moan. I dug my nails in the palms of my hand because I couldn't grasp the sheets. I moan loudly as he hits my g-spot and I moaned arching my back. As he kept going and went harder. I came as he did as well. He let me go as I fell asleep from him wrapping his arm around my waist.

A/n: I'm sorry this sucks. I'm moving in with a bunch of idiots, but their internet sucks ass. Also this was a suggestion from MoreWolfChan101