carving pumpkins

A/n: welcome to day 2 today Jameson Jackson or JJ hope you enjoy.

I am supposed to be carving pumpkins today with my boyfriend JJ I was excited since it was our first time doing something like this together. When I got there I was welcomed in with a kiss.

"You excited to carve pumpkins, Whatcha gonna carve? " he said

"I'm gonna carve a kitty! " I said smiling

"I'm gonna carve a face with a little mustache. " he said.

"Awe cute! " I said.

"Not like you though. " he said as he kissed me. I kissed him back but the kiss felt sexual which turned me on.

"Let's go carve them. " he said as we went to his table and prepared all the newspaper on the table. I put our pumpkins on the table along with the supplies for carving them. After we carved them I looked at both of ours.

"They're perfect! " I said as I looked at JJ.

"Not as perfect as you. " he said as he kissed me. I put the pumpkins on the porch and went back in. JJ went back to kissing me as I backed up on the table. I ended up sitting on the table as he kissed me his waist between my legs. I tugged on his hair and he licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance. I parted my lips as he explored my mouth. I latched on to his waist and he carried me up to his room. He gently placed me on the bed.

"Are you a virgin? " he said. I nodded 'yes' as he smiled.

"It's OK but it'll hurt for a minute. " he said as I nodded.

"but before we do this are you sure? " he said. Automatically I kissed him roughly as he then was on top of me. When he asked if I was sure I automatically wanted him. We took our clothes off and JJ took off his Monocle and set it on the table. He kissed down my body I shivered he smiled as he left a few things on my body. (hickies) I breathed heavily as I felt him go down to my waist line and down to my woman hood he licked my clit soft as I went wild I moaned softly wanting to squirm but I didn't. He went to work as I moaned softly I arched my back slightly as I put my hand on his head tugging on his hair.

"JJ~" I moaned softly I was close then he hit my good spot making me say and moan his name. A few seconds later I came. My juices flowing down my leg as he licked it up. He lined himself up with me as he rubbed his member against me.

"Don't tease me" I whimpered. He thrusted into me as I gasped. It hurt for a few seconds then it was pleasure. I moaned loudly as he kept going. I started to shake from it and grasped the sheets as I arched my back slightly. He kept thrusting I felt a knot in my stomach it was something I've never felt before. I moaned out rolling my eyes back and throwing my head back. JJ grunted.
"y/n your so tight~" he grunted as I felt my knot release. I let out a pleasure sigh and then he soon came. Our juices mixed together running down my leg. JJ laid next to me as we both were breathing heavily.

"That was amazing. " I said cuddling with JJ. I fell asleep and JJ spooned me.

A/n: hey guys did you like day 2? Well I want to ask for some suggestions from you guys I hope that you guys will say something so I have a idea what to do anyway if you want to see everyone else who joined their journey of this challenge look at day one.