My senpai

Jacks POV

I've been going to school with this girl named y/n we have been going to school together since kindergarten. I developed feelings for her in third. I was kinda a stalker for her. I have a small shrine of her. I also would kill for her if there was a guy in my way I'd kill him, but lucky me there isn't. I don't know if y/n could ever love me but if she could I would never leave her...... And she would never leave me. I walked to school as I bumped into her.
"I am so sorry! " she said holding her hand out which I took immediately. I automatically blushed at the fact her hand was in mine.
"N-no it's my mistake! " I said kinda laughing as my face got hot.
"A-are you ok? " she said in her soft voice.
"Yea again I'm sorry I'm Jack by the way! "I said
"I'm y/n it's nice to meet you Jack." we walked together laughing and smiling when we got to the gate she said.
"Jack would you like to have lunch with me I don't want to eat alone. " she said smiling.
"I'd love that y/n!" I said smiling.
"Good! " she walked off to her friends after she kissed my cheek!
Y/n l/n kissed MY CHEEK. I had a mini heart attack as she did that. I was happy. At lunch y/n skipped to me.
"Hello Jack! " she said brightly.
"Hey y/n how are your classes. Probably hard your a grade over me. " I said laughing.
"No it wasn't too bad." she said as we walked to the benches outside and ate.
"Truth or dare?" she said.
"w-whats this for? " I said surprised.
"Just bored. " she said.
"Am I boring? " I said back.
"No I just wanna play! " she said.
"Mhm OK fine truth." I said taking a drink out of my water bottle.
"Who do you like? " she said and I nearly spit out my water. Was this my confession to y/n? What if she doesn't accept me.
"I um, I like y-you. " I said blushing.
"Is that so? " she said blushing.
"Ever since third grade. " I said feeling guilty.
"H-hey don't worry. " she said coming up to my ear.
"I've liked you since second grade and have been wanting to do things with you since seventh. " she said pulling away as I looked down I saw a small tent forming.
"Would you like to come over to my place tonight Jack? " she said rubbing my thigh as I let out a groan and nodded.
"I'll see you after school." she said adjusting her uniform skirt. "

Your POV

Jack has liked me for that long and I've liked him for that long? Wow. I said walking to class. One more class till Jack and I do things together.i was excited about it. Im a virgin I don't know if he is. Mmm probably not with his hot body and the way he does his hair and ties his uniform tie. I loved Jack he may think I'm his senpai but he's my senpai he's actually a few months older than me, since his birthday is in February, and mine in December (Just go with it!)
As the bell rung I rushed out to see Jack with his hand out. We held hands as we went to my house. I unlocked the door and we both walked in to my bedroom. I kissed him as it turned to a make out session. He rode his hands up my skirt which made me have a puddle. He laid me on the bed and we kept going. Soon I rubbed his bulge against me. He growled a bit.
A/n:i just wanna point out I'm watching lilo and stitch with my cousin while writing this so If it sucks then SORRY 😂

He made the kiss rough as he pulled off my skirt. I started to unbutton his shirt then I heard his pants unzip. He pulled of my shirt as all our clothing was now on the ground. He licked my waistline up making my stomach tingle.
"S-senpai! " I say not saying his name.
"Stop teasing me" I say as he lines himself up with me. And thrusts into me as I moaned softly. At first it hurt so bad then it turned into pleasure. He was grunting and he and I were a moaning/grunting mess. He went harder as he hit a good spot making me moan loudly as I grasped onto him. I felt a knot in my stomach. I didn't know what this meant but all I knew was I wanted more cause I was shaking at the fact off it as I bucked my hips for more. He went harder as I felt the knot release. Did I just cum? As I felt juices on him and then felt him release.
"F-fuck are were you a virgin y/n you were fucking tight" he said laying next to me.
"Well yea that was amazing though! " I said.
"it was" he said trying to catch his breath.
"Jack will you be my boyfriend and promise to never leave me?" I said
"Of course I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world! " he said as we snuggled up.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this one was suggested by
@themagic-ofbutter