The virgin

A/n:aye 69 reads wink wonk

Jacks POV

I have been a virgin well my whole life. I've thought about doing it but I don't know if I'd be good. My friend Mark always says how I should try it for fun and to wear a condom so I don't get the girl pregnant. I've had fantasy's of one girl he name is y/n she's not like other girls she's smart, beautiful, and dosent care about what people say. She sits next to me in maths class she talks to me sometimes about the work. I sat in maths with her next to me.
"Hey Jack! There's a party tonight at Chases house wanna be my plus one?" y/n said as I smiled.
"If your there then yes do you want me to pick you up? " I said as she blushed.
"y-yea that would be nice here's my number! " she said typing her number in my phone. I had her number finally! I texted her so she could save my number and smiled the rest of the class.

Y/n POV

I've always thought Jack was absolutely hot he was always so happy and funny. I have wanted him for awhile and this party chase was throwing was the perfect opportunity to have him. I sat through maths class smiling with Jack and taking notes with him. School ended and I planned my ride with Jack. I got ready in some jeans and a green hoodie with a black shirt under it. I texted Jack my address as he pulled in 10 minutes later. I walked out and got in his car and he drove out of my driveway.
"Hey Jack?" I said.
"Yes y/n?" he said.
"Are you a virgin? " I asked it cause I needed to know if I was possibly going Fuck him....possibly.
"y-y/n! Why do you ask? " he said
"because I'd you are that will most likely change if your at this party and I'm curious. " I told him.
"Yes I am a virgin and I don't plan to do things with anyone. " he said that I could tell he was nervous.

Jacks POV

She asked me that and I was nervous. If I did anything I would hope to be with her. She looked amazing she dressed simple but her jeans defined her curves and the hoodie really showed off her boob's I tried not to look but I peeked a few times, but she didn't notice. I pulled up to chases house and we both got out.
"wanna get a few beers? " she asked and I nodded I'm a man of the Irish I like beer and whiskey. After a few drinks I drank water y/n drank one more before she drank water. She came up to me and whispered in my ear.
"I got a room upstairs we can borrow why don't you follow me and we can change your virgin problem. " she pulled away biting my ear as I shivered and went with her to the room. I think I was a little too excited because when the door closed and was locked, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I pinned her to the door kissing her neck.

Y/n POV

He pinned me to the door and kissed my neck I felt his hot breath on my neck and I moaned slightly as I grabbed his hair slightly. He took me off the door and gently placed me on the bed and took off his shirt. I bit my bottom lip as he lifted up my shirt till it was just my stomach showing he kissed me from my lower stomach to my upper stomach which made me want him even more. I moaned softly as he took off my hoodie.
"Jack wait. " I told him as he looked at me.
"What?" he said.
I grabbed my hoodie and got a condom out of the pocket and gave it to him.
"before you decide to enter. " he smiled and took it and put it in his pocket. I sat on him as he sat up and kissed around my breast as he slowly ran his head up my back and unhooked my bra so softly. I pressed my lips against him and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He tapped my bottom lip asking for a entrance in that I allowed he explored my mouth as we pulled away he took off his pants and put on the condom. I took mine off as well and my panties. He lined himself up with me and looked in my eyes.
"Are you sure?" he said as I smiled he was a good guy I nodded and kissed him as he thrusted in me. I moaned through the kiss I didn't realize how big he was. When We pulled away I was a moaning mess he kept thrusting in me harder and faster. I moaned loudly and he grunted softly as he went faster. The room was full of our moans/grunts
"J-jack I'm close" I told him I knew I couldn't feel his load from the condom.
"pull out and take off the condom. " he looked confused but did it.
"I'm on birth control " I told him as he took it off. Feeling his free dick in me automatically made me cum. He kept going harder when he got sloppier I could tell her was close so I moaned loudly and it made him cum. I felt his release and when he pulled out we were both out of breath.
"Damn you sure you haven't done that before? " I asked cuddling up to him.
"Positive!" he said as we cuddled. The cuddling lasted a few minutes it stopped when we started to get dressed to go back home.
"hey y/n." he said pulling on his shirt and pants.
"yes jack?" I said putting my hoodie back on.
"Will you be my girlfriend? " he said as I smiled at him.
"yes Jack I'll be happy to! " I hugged and kissed him. We went home smiling and laughing at all of our new inside jokes.