The good doctor indeed

"Miss y/n l/n?" a woman said as you walked back.

"The doctor will see you now. " she said.

"Thank you!" I said walking to a room. I waited for a few minutes and then the one and only Doctor Schneeplestein.

"hello Miss y/n I'm doctor Schneeplestein, but you can call me Sneep for short!" he said in a German accent. I thought he was cute he had dark brown locks, ocean blue eyes, and his shirt showed off his body.

~after he did a check up~

"Y/n you're lacking a case of vitamin D." he said as I tightened my legs together

"your vitamin D" I mumbled which he heard.

"That is inappropriate but y/n you're a beautiful woman and your body makes me want to do things that I never had thoughts of before. " I blushed deeply as he said that. My legs felt like jello as I got up and locked the door and closed the shutters of the small window.

"Well doctor you're quite the pantie dropper. " I said as I was pulled in by him inches away from his face. I kissed his neck a little as he let out a few groans.

"Y/n~" he moaned as he led me back to the bed. (you know that bed with the parchment paper that's only if you don't know) I climbed on as he was between my legs. I kissed him roughly as he slid his tongue in my mouth exploring it. He kissed down my neck as I let my fingers tangle with his hair.

"Sneep~" I moaned softly as he ran his hand under my shirt on my skin softly making his way to my waist as he pulled me closer and kissed me deeply. He unclipped my bra I then slid off his doctors coat. He pulled away.

"Maybe we should continue this when I get home. " he said.

"And why is that? " I said rubbing myself on his member.

"The walls are thin and in the bed you can scream my name when I destroy you~" he purred kissing my neck.

"That would be nice, ok give me your address and house key and if you don't mind then I'd like your number." I said as he kept his head buried in my neck.

"Ok I'll agree to that. " he said.

"I'll see you when you get home. " I said as I lightly pushed him off of me.

"Wait" he said as he turned me around and kissed me softly.

"You forgot your bra" he said. I blushed and took off my shirt to put on my bra. Then put it back on.
You drove to sneep's house and got in. You walked to the bedroom and opened the closet door.

"Hmm I can do something with this. " you said as you got a text saying he'll be there in 10 minutes. You quickly tool off all your clothes except your f/c lace bra and panties. You put your clothes neatly on the floor and then put on one of sneep's doctors coats. You looked in the mirror and you looked great. You heard the door open and then close.

"Y/n! I'm home! " he said as you walked in and when he saw you he dropped his bags.

"Welcome home Sneep" I said seductively. He looked me up and down and licked his lip.

"Come here. " he said as I walked up To him and he pulled me closer.

"will you jump for me? " he said as I jumped on him as he caught me. I rubbed myself on him as I felt his bulge. He took us to the bedroom as he took off "my" jacket, and placed me on the bed.

"Beautiful body. " he purred as I giggled. He took off his clothes and was now hovering over me. He kissed me roughly biting my lip for a entrance. I parted my lips as he explored my mouth. I rubbed myself on his member hungry for more. He took off his boxers as his member sprang out. He rubbed his member on my clothed womanhood. I moaned slightly as he took of my panties and threw them somewhere, followed with my bra. He was between my legs and he pounded into me as I moaned loudly. His member pounding in my on my moist walls. I moaned loudly. Screaming his name I almost instantly had the sensation in my stomach.

"Y/n you're so tight. " he groaned.

"Faster~" I said wrapping my legs around his torso. His body kept moving on mine and his arms on each side of my head. I screamed his name over and over, as he kept hitting my spot.

"I'm so close" I moaned out as he kept going I let my fingers tangle Up with his hair grasping it. I soon felt myself release as I came on sneep's member. I moaned his name as soon he came. Our juices mixed together running down my thigh. He laid next to me as I looked at him.

"I think I got my good case of vitaminD" I said laughing as he laughed.

"you sure did and I got a lot of vitaminV." he said laughing. I kissed him softly as I fell asleep.