A whole new journey

"AMBER GET UP RIGHT NOW! YOUR PLANE IS LEAVING FOR KALOS IN 25 MINUTES!" That was the one thing that I needed to hear to have me out of bed. I jumped up, and grabbed my suitcase... Good thing I packed it last night. I was dressed and in the kitchen within 5 minutes. "Mom?" I asked. "Yes?" "Can I maybe bring Angie with me on my journey? You know, for company?" I begged. "Sigh... Why not. My Pokemon training days are behind me." Mom handed me a Pokéball. "OH MY ARCEUS, THANK YOU!!!!!" I squealed. "Hahaha... now hurry up before you miss your plane, ok?" said Mom. I ran to the door. "Bye, Mom! I'll call you when I get to Kalos!" I yelled. Mom just waved. I got on my bike, and rode away, until my house was too far away to see.

"Welcome to Kalos. Please remove your luggage from the luggage check int room 6, unless you already have it. Please enjoy your stay." I was running to the passenger pickup, so I could meet my best friend, Kenny. We used to live in the same neighborhood in Hoenn, But we both moved. We recently met up again on Pokébook, and we decided to meet. I ran to the passenger meeting spot. I scanned through the names on the signs... Sarah Mccormick... Ash Ketchum... Carol Fredrick... Rick Grimers... Amber Lannister! I looked at the Person holding the sign. "Kenny!" I yelled, as I pulled him into a hug.

We were walking down Lumiose city's main road, when Kenny stopped in front of a building. "This," Said Kenny, "Is Professor Sycamore's Pokémon lab! We will get our first Kalos Pokémon here. Have you decided who you want?' "Yeah! On the plane, there was a brochure telling you all about Kalos. I know who I want, so let's go!" I yelled. "After we get our pokemon, wanna battle?" Asked Kenny. "Sure!" I yelled. We ran towards Sycamore laboratories.

Who will Amber choose as her partner pokemon? Will Kenny ever get his battle? And just what type of pokémon is Angie? Stay tuned to find out!

The next part will be released tomorrow!

~Tomodachi_Time