Chapter Two

| Since I already have Chapter Two written irl, I decided I would type it up and post it! Therefore, here's chapter two, sadly there's no word from Jerome since I decided that he would appear next chapter. Let me know how you like it! |

'Oh, let's go back to the start.'
-The Scientist; Coldplay

Chapter Two

As dawn approached, a knock signaled that somebody was at Mitch's door. This woke him up; Nobody in Minecraftia could afford to be a hard sleeper, being that the monsters came out at night.

With a groan, the Benja sat up as another round of knocks echoed through the house. In response, he yelled, "Gimme a second!"

He swung her legs over the side of the bed, toes touching the cool, stone floor. A shiver ripped through him as he rolled to a standing position, stretching all the while. Hurriedly, he pulled out a shirt from his dresser and shrugged it on, padding out of his room, down the hall, and into the living room.

The walls were made of birch wood, contrasting against the black woolen carpet that was a welcome change from the freezing cobblestone. Glowstone was installed in the ceiling, highlighting the room along with morning light from the windows. A pale blue couch rested against the wall, adjacent to a flat screen TV on a table on the other wall. Dodging the coffee table in front of the couch, he walked to the front door, located next to the left side of the couch. He opened it with a flourish, a scowl greeting whomever decided to wake him up at such an hour.

"Hey, who's there?"

Silence, the sight of the rolling hills beyond his doorstep greeting him. Puzzled, he looked around and found a book on the ground. He picked it up, flipping through the pages. He noticed there was a set of co-ordinates and a small note, scribbled in an unknown person's handwriting:

'Come get him. And prepare for a changed man.'

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

Somewhere, near Mitch's house, a building stood amongst the oak trees. Here, Adam- or Sky, as called by his friends and partner- was tending to his garden. Well, he was harvesting. He was too lazy to go punch a cow or food. Potatoes would have to do till he cared enough to go hunt.

Anyways, Sky was there when he heard Mitch shouting and running like a madman towards the commander's house. This puzzled him. He would expect behavior like this from Ian, not the benja.

"Adam! ADAM!" Mitch screamed, finally reaching the other. He took huge gulps of air as he halted, bent over from exhaustion.

"Hey, Mitch!" Sky chirped, glad to have a reason to pause his gathering. He returned to full height to look upon the carmel-haired man. "You're here early. What's up?"

"I- gah, Notch's son, that was hell." Mitch coughed, wheezing. "I-I think I found Jerome! Or...Wherever he is!"

Okay, this grabbed Adam's attention. Nobody had even gotten a clue about Jerome's well being, so this was big, even if it was 6 months late. "What is it?" He noticed the book in the other's hand. "Does it have something to do with that book?" He nodded his head at the object, afterwards straightening his sunglasses.

Mitch nodded, still trying to retrieve air. By then, a certain teen's head had poked out from the doorframe of the house.

"Hey Mitch! What's with all the ruckus?" Ty asked, stepping out and shutting the iron door behind him. "Is it about Jerome?"

"Yeah, we might've found a clue about where he is. C'mon Benja, come inside and grab some water and we'll talk about it when you get your breath back."

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

"Okay, so you woke up to somebody knocking, and you found the book?"

"Yeah! And it had the exact place he is and everything!"

The trio resided at the dining room table, Mitch clutching a bottle of water and the book siting on the wooden tabletop. Ty made himself busy by making some breakfast for all three of them, though he grunted at the lack of meat in the chest and settled with eggs.

"Adam, you need to go kill some cows or something, we're running low on meat." Ty chided, frying eggs on the stove. Sky nodded in acknowledgement.

"I will. Are you sure, Mitch? This could be a trap." The commander asked, concern lacing his tone.

The Canadian huffed. "I'm sure! We should at least check it out, this is huge!"

"That's what she said." Ty mumbled, earning a laugh from Adam.

"Guys, this is serious!" Mitch groaned, laming his head against the table.

"Alright, Me and you will go check it out. After breakfast, however, and after we deck ourselves out in armor." Adam assured, patting the benja's head. Another groan left the man's mouth.

By now, Ty had all three plates fixed and was merrily chewing his food in silence. Adam decided to join his partner, encouraging Mitch to do the same.

Once all three were finished eating, Adam went to craft some armor for himself and Mitch, and Ty retired to the living room to watch TV. Soon, Mitch had the armor on and was waiting on Adam outside as he said goodbye to Ty.

"Hey, you be safe." Ty warned, wrapping his arms around the older man's middle. Adam chuckled, returning it warmly.

"I will. I made Mitch a Betty since his old one broke, and we're running low on diamonds. Me and you might mine some when I get back if it isn't too late."

"~I know this little cavern next to mineshaft, we can go!~" Ty hummed, pulling back to look Adam in the eye. Said commander grinned at his lover's optimism.

"Hah, you remember." Adam hummed in reply, placing a kiss on the teen's head. "I'll be back later, watch out for me okay?"

Ty nodded. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Sky let go of Ty, waving goodbye as he went to join in on the search of Jerome.

Ty wished that all three would come home safely.