Chapter Twelve

---sometime later---

Dear Jerome and Mitch,
I made it to Ender Eye. I was fired from my job at the facility but I didn't leave without knowing what would happen to you two.
There's no charges towards you. It ends up what the facility was doing was illegal and they're bejng punished to the full extent of the law. It's been shut down. The military is currently rebuilding another lab, and hired a new head since Jeanine died in the fire; His name is SetoSorcerer. I personally know the guy and he's a cool dude. He has pledged to not use animal essence for the potions, only the use of alchemy and enchanting to get the effects wanted. They're also easier to control that brewing them.
Myself, I've gotten a house. I'm bunking with a friend of mine named Kyle. He and I were friends in high school. He's pretty mellow, and funny when he wants to be. I appreciate his kindness towards me. Maybe you guys can meet him one day. Write me back, you motherfuckers.
See you on the flipside,
Tyler (munchingbrotato)

----

"Jerome! We're gonna be late!"

Mitch tapped his foot impatiently, waiting outside of the bathroom. He was decked out in a fancy black tuxedo, a rose tucked in the front jacket pocket. He had even slicked his hair back for the special occasion, looking much like a young James Bond. Not that it was the look he was going for.

Jerome finally came out, in a grey tuxedo that rivaled Mitch's, and his short hair was neatly combed and clean. "Okay, I'm done, we can go. Where's the wedding?"

"They're having it at their house." Mitch replied. "And we need to go now or we are gonna be late!"

Jerome laughed, hooking arms with his boyfriend. "Okay, okay. Might I say, you're looking good today."

"Compliments aren't getting you anywhere." Mitch purred, pulling him out the door. "Now come on, I don't think they would be happy if their best men weren't there on time."

-----

"Tyler Loxic, do you take Adam Dahlberg to be you're lawfully wedded spouse?"

"I do. I really damn do." Laughter from the crowd.

Mitch and Jerome met gazes across the altar, the former smirking a little.

"And Adam Dahlberg-"

"Yes, I do, I will!" Sky replied eagerly, pulling Ty close. "Say the thing already! "

"By the power vested in me and the land of Minecraftia, you may kiss to seal your marriage."

Their lips met in an energetic kiss, and the people whooped and hollered in reply.

Adam was the one to pull back, gazing into Ty's eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"LET'S GO EAT CAKE!" A very energetic Ian proclaimed, and the crowd seemed to agree as they moved towards the huge tent holding the reception.

After only a few minutes, the cake was cut and the party was in full swing. Upbeat music played by the band boomed across the space and couples could be seen dancing; Quentin leading a Conga line with Ian's hands on his hips, the newly weds showing off their moves on the floor, and finally, Mitch and Jerome sitting down at one of the tables scattered away from the dancefloor.

"Look how happy they are." Mitch commented, smiling. "They're perfect together."

"Indeed." The song playing finally wound to a close, and Jerome grinned as Adam made his way onstage. He took the micophone from the lead singer of the band and started to speak.