Chapter Five

| Aaaaand I have feelings now cause somehow I got to 30+ reads and four votes literally overnight. I LOVE YOU GUYS! You are the best! If you like this, I also have a couple one shots and two other long running stories. Feel free to check 'em out.

Also, I think I'ma set up a goal for each chapter. So at least 1 comment and 3 votes, yeah? That ensures the next chapter is uploaded next day/the day after tomorrow. With that, on with the story. |

After the three men were inside, Mitch sat Jerome down on the couch. His expression was unreadable, and the bacca wondered what he was thinking.

With a short, deep breath, the Benja began. "When you left, the whole team just kinda...fell apart. Sky, Ty, Ian, Husky, and I were the leaders, the ones who were out most. The rest ran things from home, like helped craft supplies when we needed. The search was a five mile radius from our house, and we didn't even find a hint of where you went. By the end of week one, I wasn't getting much sleep...Adam, Ty, Ian, and Quentin was the same, and the rest were losing hope. They ended up abandoning the cause."

By now, Mitch's voice was wavering and his eyes were glassy, remembering back such a long time ago. Adam picked up where he left off.

"After Month one, we all stopped except Mitch; He kept thinking that you were out there. We were all worried about him. He kept going out at night, dying and respawning over and over. He eventually lost Betty, and I crafted him new ones because that was the least I could do. He wouldn't pick up his phone, nor would he stop even a minute to find you. I will easily say that he was the most dedicated."

"After we all gave up, I started hanging out with Ty more. We ended up moving in together, and getting feelings for each other...Goin' strong about 3 months now. Ian and Husky, they're together too, though they bonded over the loss of you and were there to fix the other up. We haven't spoken to them in about a week, they were going on a trip or something..."

Jerome put his head in his hands. "I've...I've really missed so much? I missed Skylox being canon! How could I?"

Sky chuckled, a light blush coating his cheeks, and even Mitch stifled a laugh.

"You should've seen them in the first month. They acted like they were glued together, went everywhere together." Mitch says, his bright eyes returning. Jerome found he could get very distracted by those eyes...

"Jay-Rome? Dude, Minecraftia to Jerome?"

Jerome jerked, looking from Adam, who looked a little smug, to Mitch, who looked a bit concerned and amused.

"I think it's food time for the bacca, and time for Adam to get home. I don't want Ty pestering my phone asking where you are." The Bajan said, smiling. Adam agreed, and soon the house was barren of any noise besides the slamming door.