Here she is. ..

At an eagle's eye, The Delhi international airport was crowded with human heads that resembled the ant march. ..

    'This is an anouncement for the arrival of Indian airlines from chennai to Delhi. .."

   As the anouncement was made, the flight from chennai landed and after a while, the passengers stepped out one by one. ...

        She, pushed her sunglasses up in position. ..her sharp nose held the glasses as she wished. .she looked up her fast track wrist watch and pouted ...

  Her casual trousers caught up at her knees,paired with a pink t shirt. .her loose hair and oxidised jewellery spoke her independent nature. ..thick kohled eyes and boldly tinted lips, defenetly patronise her careless nature. ..

      While restlessly waiting for her luggage, her phone rang. ..

  A smile crept on her lips, that would make anyone to fall in love with her. ..

  She took it without second thought. ..

" amma. .. (ma..)I have reached safely. ..no need to worry. ..I am fine. .."

.........

" Ma. ..you're such a sweet mom. ..let's talk about my marriage when I come back. ..I promise "

     She cut shorted the call, smiling broader. ..she knew her mumma better that she won't leave her until she say yes for her wedding. ..

   But ,this was not the case with her. ..she wanted to be an independent woman. ..she wished to travel around the world. ..she didn't want to get married for the reason of living a usual homemaker's  life. ..

  Hence, she postponed the wedding proposals as much as possible in a hope that one day her mother would be understanding her. ..

       She loved her mumma more than anything in the world for the reason she had been her father too. ..being a single mother , her mumma  was quite  soft and vulnerable in nature. ..her tears were the most powerful weapon in her view. ...

'Mumma. ..your tears would made me to fall for your decisions. ..let me stay careful from your tears. ..love you mumma '

     Nodding cautiously, she collected her luggage. ...rolling the trolly towards the entrance, she threw her sight beyond the gliding door to the portico. ..

      welcome ms. Suman Tiwari

Looking at a group holding her name board, she smiled satisfactorily. ..

    She headed towards the group waving happily. ...

  " ouch. ..."

   An youngster collided at her luggage trolly unexpectedly and it hit her legs that made her to wince with pain. ..

  He looked up scared. ..His eyes were concerned and he apologised sincerely. ..

  " sorry madam. ..I was in a hurry. ..I didn't notice you. .."

She shook her head in an acceptance. ..

" it's okay. .."

" are you okay. .?Need some help. .?"

  " no. ..I can manage. .."

She refused his help, and began to walk. ..he was not in a mood to leave her propably. ..it seemed so. ..