lncidences moving on. .

" Hey. .babe girl. ..sweet heart. ..miss you. .."

    Shravan's tone came out rejoiced with  little bit extra volume. ..

Hearing his caramelised words, suman threw up a shocking look at him. ..Understanding her, shravan immediately stood up and moved away from her, dropping his voice. ...

" yea. ..why don't I. .? Definitely. .."

" yes. .diary milk. ..Silk. ..is that okay. ..sweetie pie. ..bye. .."

  Huffing audible, he took the seat beside her. ..she was still staring at him and he couldn't find the reason for her weird look. ..

Fortunately, Dr. neethu was there to rescue him. ..

" Hey. ..sham. ..we have to wait for the blood report. ..continue the same medications. ..and suman. .take care of your liquid intake. .."

She gave the instructions and suman listened them silently. ..

" get well soon. .."   Dr. neethu wished and she turned to shravan. ..

    " sham. ..by the way. ..who's she. ..you didn't tell me. .."

She was curious about suman. ..

Shravan was embarrassed and quickly viewed suman. ..

" She's my friend..."

shravan told it in a nanosecond, grazing his eyes at the prescription sheet. ..

" Oh. .then. ..I will mail you the copy of her blood report. ..bye. ."

Saying that, she gave a side hug to him. ..

" bye. .."

Shravan responded to her hug and his smile faded to see the pale sumo. ..

  Sumo was actually disturbed and she glared at the Dr. ..next, her entire anger was poured against shravan. ..

   Dr. ..! Couldn't she say bye without hugging him. ...

And, he. ..why he didn't feel bad for hugging another woman. ..that too. .infront of me. ..

   Idiot. ..idiot. ...

Actually, why should he feel bad to hug a woman. .?honestly, who cares. .?

Sumo. ..!he is good looking ...good at heart too. ..yet, he's not your man. .just kick off the thoughts. ..

What if he hugs someone or even kisses someone. ..He can call anyone as sweet as he can. ..babe girl. ..sweetie. ...

  You don't care. ...did you get it sumo  ..you don't care. ..

  Her grey matters gave  bold suggestions and hence, she brought back the smile. ..she walked with him to the car. ..

  The drive was silent to the length. ..though, the sterio sounded her favourite numbers, she couldn't find  any attachment. ..she didn't know why, she had developed an anonymous bond with sham. ..

From the day one she met him, he was on his own board and she's the one who had positive feelings on him. ..one sided feelings never worth it and she knew well about that...

She strived to tie her wandering mind around him. ..it's the truth that she had to leave soon after she recovers. ...

    She leaned at the seat and shut her eyes. ..and dozed off slowly. ..

    She opened her eyes in a jerk and found the car parked at a parking lot infront of  a duty paid shop. ..shravan wasn't there in the car. ..

He might have gone to buy something. ..