Epilogue. .

Shravan's  sutures were removed and he was certified as fit as he used to be...

  He was waiting  at the psychiatric department lounge, in order to get the mental fitness form. ..

   Sumo waved her hands from the first floor looking at him.. she gestured that she's coming down. ..He nodded gently. ..

   " Hey man. ..why you didn't give me a call. .I would have arranged the form for you. .."

She calmly said and guided him to the psychologist. ..

" Hey amrutha. ..meet shravan. .."

As she was informed about shravan, she smiled formally. ..

" have a seat sir. .."

Showing the seat, she reviewed the form and signed it, addressing something. ..she kept it at confidential file. ..

" I know Mr. shravan. ..These are some protocols you should follow at certain times. ..sorry for the inconvenience. .."

Accepting her sincere apologies, shravan and sumo exited the psychiatric department. ..

" sumo. . Are you coming with me. .?"

Shravan inquired. ...

Sumo looked at her watch. ..and pouted as she had to be on duty for two more hours. ..

  Glancing at her pout, shravan huffed. ..

" take your time babe. ..bye. .."

He gave a side hug and walked to the parking lot. ..

------------------------------------------------------

     Sumo awoke with a jerk as she heard the showering sound. ..she yawned and she wanted to sleep more. ..she squinted at the wall clock and sat up momentarily. ..

It was 9 o'clock. ...

   She looked around and found the heavy  curtains had been still closed. ..and shravan. ..He must be getting shower. ..

    " Hey honey. ..good morning  ..."

  Shravan came out, drying his hair with towel. ..

" good morning. ..but, why you didn't wake me up. .?"

  Shravan hissed at her. ..

" ishhhh. ...!!!!Happy first month anniversary. ..we had been married since one month. .."

   Saying so, he pressed his lips on her hairline. ...

" shravan. ..you're making me lazy. ..why didn't you wake up me. .?"

   Shravan changed himself to the formals. ...Setting his hair into perfection, he spoke to her image at the mirror. ..

"You came late by night. ..nothing wrong with getting up late. .."

Getting out of the bed, sumo tied up her hair in to a ponytail. ..

" haan shravan. ..had an  emergency surgery. .."

   " it's okay ...take rest. .."

" no shravan. ..I will make some breakfast for you. .."

She walked to the door in a hurry. ..

Shravan pulled her and twirled around him...exactly.. she landed at his chest, fitting at his embrace snugly. ..

" honey. ..I have ordered the breakfast. ..so, don't panic and take rest. .."

  Planting a soft kiss on her head again, he headed to the downstairs, whistling softly. ..

  " stupid. .."