Love,it's all about. ..

The car crushed heavily and was tumbled down. ...as vinodh wasn't wearing the seat belt, he crawled out via the broken rear shield. ..

Panting heavily ,  he lied down to look into the front seat. ..

" sham. ..are you okay. .? Is she there. .? "

     Shravan unlocked the seat belt and came out slowly. ..

  He opened the passenger's seat and helped suman to come out. ..she was bleeding here and there and her body shivered due to shock. .He was about to console her and stopped as he heard the nearing foot steps. ..

" vino. ..they're coming down. .."

   Shravan showed the thick forest to vinodh and quickly grabbed Suman's hands. ..He safeguarded her by walking close to her vigilantly. ...

Without much noise, they reached the dense trees  and hide themselves. ..

Shravan gestured them to be quite and he took his pistal and pointed the car. ..

   Before that , he gestured suman to cover her ears. ..

She nodded and did so. ..

   Shravan waited for the thugs to reach the place. ..

Soon after they reached ,he pointed his gun at the petrol chamber of the car and fired. ..

  " BHOO...MMMM "

   The car bursted and it lifted up to some feet and fell down, crushed into pieces. ...set into blaze. ..

     The thugs stood at distance and decided that their work is done. .they went satisfactorily. ..

        Shravan looked suman. ..she was still trembling. ..her throat went dry as she had never witnessed these kind of things before. ..her face was pale and her breath was deep and fast. ..

  He reached her swiftly and cupped her face, caressing her cuts over forehead. ..He blew air at her cuts to ease. ...He tugged her hair behind ear...His heart wrenched to see her state and tugged her to him.gently stroking her back ,he pressed his lips over her head. ..

" Everything is going to be alright. ..trust me. .."

   She nodded slightly, gulping down. ..

He intertwined his fingers with hers, squeezing them to reassure. ...

She dared to look into his eyes that were calm and composure now. ..He was smiling at her. ...

   Without leaving her hands,  he gave instructions to vinodh. ..

" vino. ..switch off the mobile. ..crush the sim card  and remove the batteries too. ..let's don't stop anywhere. ..keep moving. .."

  Shravan took a basic model phone and switched it on. ..

" keep this with you vino. ..no one would track you. .."

Giving the phone to him, they walked carefully through the dense forest, hoping to reach the highways soon. ..

  It was partially dark and tiny animals crossed here and there. ..the frogs croak, made sumo to goosebump. ..shravan was holding her hand throughout the journey yet she felt like spine chilling. ..

   As the situation was cold and rough, none of them utter a word and focused on the hurdles at the path. ..

     very soon, they reached the road. ..