Is it the right desicion. ?

Suman couldn't resist herself from wearing that lavender anarkali that spoke volumes of his  care for her. ..who knew. ..perhaps, it's symbol of his love too. ..

  She sat rejoicing the moment when his eyes shone at her question. ..it was exciting for her to recall those eyes. ...

      She was astonished to find the outfit to be perfect for her. ..she was indeed gorgeous and he almost matched her taste of selecting attire. ..

  Looking her own image as like someone was the best time pass she found lately. ..

  Her reddened cheeks paled in a wink , as she heard unusual strong foot steps and she was sure that it was neither sham nor vinodh. ..

  Fear gripped in as she remembered the thugs at gupta 's place. ..she knew it clear that even sham would be helpless if something went wrong. ..

She found the window 's ledge to be perfect for hiding as it was broad enough to hold her. ..

   The man was  expected to  leave the room done with the task.  unluckily, he neared the book rack that was close to the window where suman was hiding herself. ..

    As she was scaring to the hell, shravan stepped into the room with heavy breathing ...

He must be prancing over the steps. ..

deep sigh escaped from her. ..her cheeks adorned with redness quickly. ..

  Sham is here. ..the saviour. ..

   While they were conversing, suman spotted the silhouette of her at the opposite wall and in a minute, shravan covered her. ..

Intelligent. ...

She was at nail biting situation, expecting the man to leave the room. ..her throat went dry as she heard the word. ..

" sham. ..who's that girl. .?"

     The man's eye focused at the floor length french window. ..

Shravan was on alert mode. ..His hands involuntarily went to his pistal socket  to act at anytime. ..

   " she is pretty. ..who painted it. .?"

   Shravan huffed in relief, as the man was asking about the painting that hung beside the window. ..

   " Oh. ..it was  ravivarma 's sketch. ..He was a famous south Indian artist. ..do you want that. .?I can order a piece for you. .."

Inquiring normally, shravan walked towards the door with the man. ..

   Hugging shravan, he whispered. ..

" sham. ..you're at danger. .it's gupta. ..and, importantly. ..the girl. ..ask her to be safe. ..gupta took it as a hurt to his ego. ..so. ..stay safe "

  He smiled at shravan who was shocked to hear it from him. ..He knew well that he and vinodh would be gupta s target. ..but, getting the confirmed news from one of his men was something unreal to him. ..

He might have read shravan 's thoughts. ..

  Grinning wide, he patted shravan. ..

" sham. ..Once you saved my life. ..its a gratitude. .. "

    Shravan slightly nodded as a symbol of acceptance. ..

    He walked towards the exit and shravan followed him. ..

  The man stopped shravan. ..

" sham. ..I guess you need to stay here. ..she's hiding at the ledge for long time. ..she may need your help. ..let me go. .."