Time to leave. .?

Shravan spun the fidget spinner thoughtfully. ..

  " sham. ..Every man ought to have a woman whom he adores. ..she's your girl. ..why can't you just accept her. ..it's your mom's wish too. ..what's the problem ?"

  Shravan continued to spin the fidget, fixing his eyes at it's centre. ..

  Vinodh huffed annoyed as shravan opted to be quite. ..and, he knew well that it's the indicator that he's in a stubborn mode where no one can change his decisions. ..

    " vino. ..it's getting late. .."

Shravan told monotonous. ..vinodh understood the meaning and he turned to call suman. ..

  Before he could call her, she walked down steadily. ..her face was gloomy, eyes red ...

  " I  am ready vinodh. .."

She said with a fake grin. ..

She was wearing her old dress, trousers paired with t shirt. ...

Shravan's eyes grew wet out of guilt instantly ,seeing her face. .

She slowly walked to him and handed the dress that he bought for her. ...

" thankyou for everything. ..you had  taught me strength. ...I must say, you took good care of me. ..thankyou so much. .."

tears coursed down her cheeks beyond her control. ..yet, her lips curled into sarcastic smile. ..

Shravan was unable to tolerate her tears and he came forward to wipe her tears. ..

  Swiftly, she stepped back and gestured to stop. ...

" sumo. ..please "  his voice choked,trembling  and his eyes were ready to shed tears instantly. ..

  wiping her tears, she said looking at his eyes. ..

" vinodh. ..tell him that I can  manage myself. .."

Sumo. ..how could I tell you that I can't see you're hurt. ..I won't  spare myself if something happens to you. ..I need you to be safe. ..for me..nothing is important than you. .

  If I am  alive, I will come back  to you. ..on that day, you will teach me how to fall in love again. ..love you babe. ...

He gathered his shattered emotions to be strong. ...because, it's all he needed now. ..

  Inhaling deep ,Shravan nodded repeatedly. ...

" well. ...vinodh. ..you're responsible for her until she landed at chennai. ..stay there itself ...."

   " but, sham. ..let me stay with you. ..we will face the problem together. .."

Shravan was not in a mood to give ears to his request. ..

" it's done vinodh. .don't argue. .."

" blueBee. .."

As shravan called her, she flew at him and sat at his shoulders. ..she pecked his cheek ,  cooing fondly. ..

He stroked her firmly, feeding her favourite chocolate. ..Strangely, she turned her face away, saying no to him. ..

   Shravan held her at his index finger and rubbed his nose at her neck. ..this is the maximum tactics he could do to pamper her. ..as always, it worked. ..