The Rescue. ..

Vinodh suspecioisly eyed shravan as it wasn't the usual thing that blueBee follows the target straight...

     " bro. ..I have already done the job. ..the mini camera with inbuilt GPRS is on at gupta s blazer. .it's unnecessary that blueBee had to follow them. .? "

   Shravan's  lips curled into a indescribable smile, showing his mobile to baffled vinodh. ..

   "ha. ..ha. ..there you go. ...i like it ...seriously man. .."

He made fun of him , knowing the need of emergency action in Suman's case. ..His sarcasm abruptly stopped to see heavy creases on Shravan's face. ..

" sham. ..what are you thinking. ?are we going to leave suman. .?why you are hesitating. .?just say yes to mom. ..we will face the consequences later. ..and hopefully suman would understand you. .."

  Even after vinodh 's lengthy convincing words, shravan didn't seem to be convinced. ..

He rubbed his stable thoughtfully. ..racking through the hair, he crisscrossed nervously. ..after a deep sigh, he typed the words. ..

  She is the princess. ..yes. ..

After pressing the send key, shravan looked up vinodh. ..He cheerfully patted shravan. ..His enthusiasm  drooped as shravan stood blank. ..

" sham. ..I can understand you. .."

" no vino. ..to be frank, I love to love her. ..but, the thing is , no one would marry a person like me. ..that too, she had been a victim directly. ..yet, now. .it's my duty to protect her. ..let her decide then. .."

Letting out a deep breath, shravan switched his tab on to visualise suman  via  the camera they already had fixed. ..

------------------------------------------------------

    It had been two hours since suman was locked into that tiny storeroom, which must be kept locked for long time. ..dust was heaped like sand dunes everywhere and suman felt a disgusting odour  that threatened her to bring the guts out ...

    she was free in the room, there was no  windows or any ventilation .hence, there was no any ways to escape from there. .

  Low litted room, dust ,  poor air circulation, fear and slight temperature....everything made suman to get exhausted so easily. ..

  She wiped the sweat balls and sat at the floor, tieing her knees together. ..tears rolled down her cheeks. ...

    " Ma. ..I am sorry. ..I should have heard all your advices. ..I should have been stayed with you. ..I always thought to be independent and now I am going to die for no reason. ..take care of you ma...I love you. ..I miss you. .."

Her desperate state initiated a self talk that wasn't actually her character. ..

  "Any way, none would ever come to know that what had happened to me , a common girl. ..everyone here  might think that I would have returned to chennai. ..amma would think that as usual I might have gone  somewhere for relaxing. ..but. ..ma. ..I won't return this time. ..don't wait for me. .."

  Her eyes dried of shedding tears. ..she had lost every bit of hope that she had not given any chance to escape or atleast try for the same. ..for no reason Shravan's face flashed for a  second. ..

" no sumo. ..who's he to you. .?afterall, he's a kidnapper worked for money who had sticked to his  professional ethics. ..that's all his boundary. .."

   She made herself to accept the truth that no one would come for her help. ..

  As time grew, her temperature rose and her body trembled out of cold and high fever. ..she fainted unable to cope up with the condition. ..

------------------------------------------------------

     " boss. ..she has fainted .."

   " wake her up. .."

   "she has high temperature it seems. .."

" anyway, we are going to kill her. ..who cares about her temperature. .."

      Someone splashed water at her face. ..striving hard ,she opened her eyelids. ..gathering the energy she stood up ,eyeing at gupta and his men. ..

Her eyes were bloodshot at anger. .." aren't you ashame to treat a woman like this. .?All the money you have earned so far would abandon you at your necessity. ..you will pay for this one day. ..don't say yourself a man. ..shame on you. .."

   Ignoring her health, she shouted and spat at him out of disgust. ..

  Gupta hissed outrageous and he slapped suman momentarily. ..she swirled as she had lost energy and hit the floor semiconscious. ..

   As her eyelids were drooping, she could see two silhouette tip toed to the room. ..one of them hit gupta at his nape of the neck and locked his hands behind. ..

For next seconds, suman could hear the feeble sounds of  firing bullets and moans of pain.  ..at one point, everything seemed to be finished as the room was filled with smoke and silence. ..

   Suman could feel someone approaching her and scooped  into his hands with at most care ...at the point of her unconscious state, she could smell the familiar cologne ....

Must be sham. .?

She couldn't think beyond it as she was shivering and fell complete unconscious. ...

------------------------------------------------------

         The yesterday night was long and mystery to the city policemen and we have had the news from the location live and it describes an anonymous gang war between the groups and about ten men were shot dead. ...the mystery is until now they had been on the hit list of the criminal record ...anyhow, they were shot dead now. ..the point is. ..human activists arose questions about this kind of inhuman activities and they demanded the police men to answer. ...

  next. ..shocking news  is that Mr. gupta. ..the reputed business man was arrested red handed  for his underground activities in favour of his business growth. ..until now, his custody has been kept secret and we are looking forward to give you the quickest updates. ..stay tuned. ...this is  channel WN NEWS. ..

     " Oh. ..He was arrested. ..thank god. ..we have escaped. .."

Vinodh chuckled at the news, rendering the coffee mug to shravan. ..

   " mmmm. .."

Shravan just responded him with a nod as he enjoyed the bitter taste of the coffee. ..

   " how is she now. ?"

Vinodh enquired, eyeing suman who was still sleeping because of the medicines. ..

" better. ..I think. .."

Shravan let out a deep sigh ...He had stayed awake at night to take care of her. ..He pressed her temples with cold sponge  at times,covering her with blanket he sat at the couch and slept at sitting posture itself. ..He was tired to the hell as he hadn't slept well. yet, he wanted to know her health at good and was waiting for her to get up. ..

    He moved to her and touched  forehead to see still  she has fever  ...

   His touch  aroused her intuitions it seemed. ..she woke up with a jerk. ...she involuntarily grabbed the bedsheets together to cover  her until neck. ..her eyes were addressing scare and her body shivered. ..

Only then, she took a look around and found shravan and vinodh. ..her eyes widen with shock, slowly she gained courage and threw outrageous look at shravan and vinodh. ...

While shravan sat frozen, vinodh stood up hurriedly with his hands at raising upward, in a gesture to surrender. ..

" it's not me. .."

His eyes pointed shravan and Suman's eyes settled at shravan. ..

------------------------------------------------------