It's the high time. ..

"Shravan. ..why don't you confront your love to her. ..it seems that she likes you. .."

Vinodh hesitatingly suggested shravan, after witnessing his gloomy grimace. ..

   Shravan hissed at vinodh. ..

" don't ever think like that vino. ..I know she likes me and I am not in a position to focus on her now but to  go for the destiny 's point. .
"

   Vinodh sighed heavily thinking how it would be hard for shravan  to pretend, neglecting  a girl who is actually  the love of his life. ..

   Shravan too was aware of his cravings for suman yet he didn't want her to step into the deadly mess of his own  profession. ..

  Neglecting his personal sufferings, he talked with vinodh for the very own reason that he could be diverted from suman. ..

" by the way, vino. ..have you informed everyone to attend tonight's party. .? "

" yes. ..and. .the dinner would be arriving on time. ..don't worry. .."

  Vinodh detailed everything and paused to say something. ..

" but sham. ...Suman. .? I don't think It is  safe for her to be here at the  party time. .."

   Shravan nodded thoughtfully. ..

" you are right. .. "   Thinking deeper, shravan crisscrossed the room. ..finding the solution his face lit bright. ..

" vino. ..we will send her to neethu 's home. .."

Vinodh smiled. .."would be a good and efficient idea. .."

  " one more thing sham. ..gupta has escaped from the police custody. .."

Vinodh said in low tone. ..

Shravan's evil smirk widen...

" I know. ..and he made the biggest mistake in his life. .."

vinodh joined him with laughter. ..

------------------------------------------------------

   Suman ran her fingers at the book rack, shifting the books aside and spotted a thriller to read. ..

   Pulling back the naughty sleeve of the shirt , she  clipped her hair into a bun that wasn't perfect. ..

    Holding 'the dead of winter '  ,she sat at the 'c ' shaped bamboo swing. ..flipping the cover, she grazed her eyes at the synopsis and raised her brows at its cold blooded horror. ..

    Would be a great time pass. ..

Thinking that, she turned the page and keen to the cluck sound. ..

  She swiftly turned and found shravan at the doorstep. ..

    Witnessing his hesitation, she walked to him and opened the door wide. ..

" are you busy. .? "   pointing the book at her hand, he raised his brows. ..

" actually. ..no and yes. ..but, never mind. .what's the deal. .? "

She was intelligent and to the point. ..

Shravan cleared his throat  firmly. ..

   " this is for you. .."

He extended a box and she got the box quizzically. ..Seeing a pretty anarkali  for her, her eyes bloomed at him. ..

" did you buy this for me. .?"  Again it was like a confirmation from her side that he too likes her. ..her face was glowing as she knew it's a hint of liking. ..