His princess. .

Shravan walked to the entrance to welcome gupta,  completely ignoring sumo. ..

  Gupta at his 50 s more young and fit for his age. ...He  appeared to be a high profile business person. ..He was guarded by his men, who looked like born wrestlers. ..

  Shravan pressed his lips and smiled at gupta,  rendering a warm handshake.

"Hai. ..sham here  .. nice to meet you...i heard about you a lot. .white collar criminal. .."

   gupta s  face blanched at his direct throw. ..His men stepped forward towards shravan. ..

Shravan looked at gupta  determined. ..His lips curled into a sarcastic smile. ..

" am I wrong somewhere. .?"  He waggled his brows. ..

 gupta stopped his men. ..

" leave it. ..where's the girl. .."

" money. .."   shravan jerked. ..

Gupta hissed at tension. ..He gestured his men to handover the money. ..

     Shravan smelt the currencies deeply. ..

" there you go Mr. Gupta  ."

He pointed inside and showed the way inside. ..

Sumo could hear all this discussions. ..her last hope dissolved in her tears. ..she didn't know what they are upto. ..her mom's face flashed in her mind. ..her ambitions, her life. ..everything was going to be ruined. ..she decided herself to be strong at long last. ..

     While gupta  and his men marched inside, blueBee came to shravan. ...

" Hey hey. ..babe. ..you're here at right time. ..go. ..have a look at Mr. Gupta "

BlueBee  pecked at his cheeks and flew inside silently. ..

" naughty. .."

Shravan laughed at her mischief.

"Sham. ..don't you think that you should see the girl once. .?"  Vinodh asked curiously. ..

Shravan nodded repeatedly "why should I. ?"

  Vinodh sighed and walked to the portico. ..

     While shravan was leaning at the gate thinking something seriously, blueBee flew to him and sounded amused. ..

  It was quite strange that she got nervoused or tensed. ..

Shravan 's intuition alarmed. ..He deeply looked at her eyes. ..

" babe. ..what happened. .?"

To his true concern, blueBee started to sing. ..

  Let the soul sing. ..

   Until it gets drenched. ..

   Let the soul sing...

Shravan looked her annoyed. ..

" blueBee. ..I know it's your favourite song. ..but, it's not the time to enjoy or entertain me. .."

    It was an album number sung by suman which was Shravan's favourite. ..hence, blueBee got it memorised and she used to please him by singing along with the original number. ..

     BlueBee sung it again. .this time, it wasn't like a  song. ..an emergency message that she wanted shravan to understand. ..

  While shravan couldn't decipher her weird behaviour, gupta  came out angrily. ..