Chapter 2: They Meet!

I quickly run to the washroom and take a shower

I quickly run to the washroom and take a shower. Then I come out and blow dry my hair, which made my hair basically straight. I changed into my outfit and wore some jewelry. I wore my not so long zirconia earrings and my purple flower ring (picture above)

because it matches my dress. I made half hair cause I don't wanna look extra with open long hair. Then I put a bit of foundation, eyeliner, and my nude lipstick. I take my dupatta and before leaving I look at myself in the Mirror. I look nice. Just nice because I am not beautiful or anything I have big round brown eyes, a long kind of nose, and medium sized lips. I get downstairs and I see nobody. I guess I am ready the earliest. I sat on one of our dining table chairs. Now that Mumma, Hiba, and Abba are here waiting with me I quickly go to the downstairs washroom.

Asher's POV.

SERIOUSLY! I am so tired the flight was so long like London to Canada is a long flight. And now we're going to my Phupo's house for dinner. Like who is even my Phupo. And yah Chachu is going to be there, like who is Chachu man! We Finally reach there, I see Ilma so excited to meet her cousins which annoys me. My mom rings the door bell and the door opens. Like expected everyone starts screaming and greeting eachother. Some random aunties come and hug me all I do is smile. They are probably my phupo's. It's so crowded over here. Then I see this girl who is very tall, is wearing a red lip stick and has opened curled hair, and there is a guy standing beside her who is looking at me. I go to them just so I can ask where the washroom is. Unexpectedly the guy hugs me and the girl smiles at me."I am Nabeeha" The girl says. "And I am Numair her brother." Numair said. "Oh okay, I am Asher, and can you please tell me where the washroom is." I ask trying to sound polite.         " Sure, let me take you there." Nabeeha said. "No, it's okay I can go myself just tell me where." I reply...like why the hell would shr take me to the washroom. "Okaay, if you go straight then left you will find the washroom." Nabeeha finally tells me. I quickly go straight and left.

Mahnoor's POV

I start to hear noises, from inside the washroom so I know everyone is here. I wash my hands and twist the door knob. I open the door harshly and I hear a "Owwch!" I see a guy who is tall and fair skin with brown eyes and brown hair. Omg this is Asher... I lowkey panic He opens his eyes and looks right at me. "Sorry I didn't know..." I say concernedly. "It's okay it's not your fault, that you're so unaware of your surroundings." Asher said in his British accent. What the Falooda! It's not even my fault. I think to myself. "Who told you stand there, of course if you stand right in front of the door you will get hit, when someone opens it." I say to him. He gives me an eye roll. And before leaving I say, It's okay it's not your problem that you were so unaware of your surroundings too." I leave him with an open mouth like I just sweared at him or something. And I flip my hair which were inside the dupatta and leave.

Asher's POV

I stood infront of the washroom door Or so I think the washroom door . And just as I was about to open the door. Someone from the inside opens the door  and the door hits my forehead. "Owwch!" I say. When I open my eyes I see this girl who is a bit shorter than me she is pale, and her big brown eyes were looking at me. "Sorry I didn't know..." she said. Like what did she not know she could at least open the no door slowly. "It's okay it's not your fault that you're so unaware of you're surroundings." I say with a smirk. Her eyes widened. "Who told you to stand there, of course if you stand right in front of the door you'll get hit if someone opens it, but it's OK because it's not your fault that you're so unaware of your surroundings too." She mocks me and leaves. What the falooda! Did she just walk away. Did she just show attitude to Asher. Phff, she probably doesn't me yet. Watch her come and apologize later.

Mahnoor's POV

I was walking towards the kitchen and I see Hafsa. "Mano, What's up!" She excitedly said. "Nothing." I reply because my mood was ruined. "I know there is something " Hafsa says. "Nothing Hafsa." I reply again. "Okay, but did you see Nabeeha!" I quickly looked at Nabeeha. "Yeah, she looks pretty, like always." I said. "PRETTY?! She looks like a witch with that much make up!" Hafsa exclaims. "You're funny Hafsa." I say and laugh. "Come on kids dinner is ready!" Khala said. Hafsa and I walk over to the dining table. Our dining table is huge, I am sure everyone can fit. We reach there, Hafsa and I sit beside eachother. Nabeeha sits in front of Hafsa And coincidentally Asher sits in front of me 🙄. Right that moment he looks at me and I quickly look away. Phew. How? , like there are 20 chairs why you sitting in front of me. And guess what, beside Asher is Nabeeha. I swear she is drooling over him. And on the other side of Asher is Numair. Eww Numair, such a weirdo. Everyone starts eating and talking. I looked at Nabeeha who was trying to eat Haleem with a fork and spoon, which made me chuckle. "Nabeeha beta you eat this with naan or only a spoon." Ania Mami ( Asher's mom) said. Everyone starts to laugh silently, but not Hafsa she starts dying until Khala gives her a stare to stop. "Uhh, yes Anty I know I was just experimenting with it." Nabeeha said. I smiled on this. "Everything taste so delicious speacially the Biryani!" Said Ania Mami. That's cause I made it. I think to myself. "Thank you Bhabhi, Mahnoor made the Biryani." Mumma replies. Just then, everyone starts starring at me. From Numair to Asher to my Mamus. I hate attention...I mean I like it but I hate too. I smile then look and continue eating my food.

After dinner everyone goes to their own squads Mami's and Khala, Mamu's and Khalo, Hafsa, Me, Ilma, and Hiba. My mom called me later to give Chai (Tea) to everyone. I took the tray and left. First I gave it to all the uncles who didn't even say Thank you because they were too busy in their conversation. While I was giving it to my Mami's and Khala. Ania Mami takes the tea and says, "Mahnoor beta did you meet Asher and Ilma yet?!" Before I could reply she calls Asher and Ilma over. "Did you guys meet your cousin, Mahnoor?" Ania Mami asks them. "Yes, Umi I did" Ilma replies and smiles at me. I smile back. "Yeah we met." Asher replies and gives me a glare. "Oh, but when?" Mami asks him. Now what is he gonna say, that we fought? I think. "I-i meant like I saw her here and t-there."