Chapter 3->Wow,Manners👏🏻🙄

To be continued...

They only people that were left to give Tea to were Nabeeha, Numair, and Asher. I walked over to Nabeeha and offered tea. "I'm good." Nabeeha said. Even I'm good actually I am better than you I am amazing I think to myself. I shrug and walk over to Numair. He smiles and takes one. "Can I have two cups?" He asks. "Suree." I answer. Finally I walk over to Asher who was already waiting. I offer the tea. He takes it and starts drinking. He didn't even say thank you! Wow, manners. "You're not welcome" I say and leave.

Asher's POV

Finally, it's sleeping time. I wish I could go back to London and sleep in my big room with the poolside view in front and on my comfy bed.  Staying over at someone's house is not something I like. At the moment though, I don't care much I just wanna sleep so bad. Me and Numair are sitting on the sofa waiting for the guest room to get ready for us to stay in. Yeah, I am sharing a room with Numair. He's not that bad. He is just weird, reminds me of my best friend Zaid in London. And that girl Mahnoor is so annoying. Yeah I get it, I didn't say Thank you. But still like, its okay. She didn't have to say "you're not welcome." So now in total she has to apologize to me two times,  both for being disrespectful to her elders. Wait, am I older than her? Or is she older than me. Is she married? What the hell Asher! Why do I even care phff. At least I know that she is shorter than me and I am smarter than her. I notice the smirk on my face. And I drift off to sleep with that thought.

Mahnoor's POV

It's 11pm now since I have prayed Isha I just wanna go to bed. Even though the guests haven't left yet. Weird. "Mahnoor beta, can you please place all the necessities in the guest room for Numair and Asher." Mumma said.  "Numair and Asher?"  I ask. "Yes beta, Numair and and Asher.Everyone is staying over until Hafsa's wedding." Mumma explains. Hell nah. No way I am not serving all these lazy bums cousins for a whole month or whenever Hafsa's wedding ends. "Why Mumma, don't they all wanna go home?" I ask annoyingly. "You don't say that Mahnoor now quietly go and set up the guest room, and oh you are sharing your room with Hafsa and Ilma." Mumma basically orders me. "Okay, Allahafiz." I reply with a frown. I don't mind sharing a room with Hafsa because I love her and Ilma is so cute. But why does it have to be our house. Since Khala's husband is not so nice he doesn't like it when we stay over, and Bilal Mamu's house, nevermind mansion is just too clean that Mami doesn't prefer for us to stay there, because we're somehow 'dirty'. And Adnan Mamu just came from London so he had to stay at someone's house. Ugh. I quickly go and keep all the important stuff in the guest room for the guys. Before sleeping I always check on Hiba. I enter her room and I find Nabeeha, and Hiba all on one bed asleep. They looked so relaxed. I quietly close the door and walk over to mine. I see Hafsa and Ilma sleeping on my bed. They left some space for me so I close the light and lay down. I start to think about today. I wonder why I said "you're not welcome " to Asher. Ughh I am soo weird. It wasn't mandatory to say that. I could've just gave one of my eye expressions and leave. Whyyyy. Ughhh. I take a deep breath in and out. It's okay Mahnoor, it's all good. Wait, why am I even thinking about this. I meet like hundred people everyday and I don't even care about anyone of them So, why am I wasting my beauty sleep time to think about Asher.

That's was a very short chapter. Sorry! I promise the next one is gonna be Amazing!! Please vote and comment!