Chapter 12

Mahnoor's POV
"So, Mahnoor and I have the songs. We need to practice dancing though." Hafsa said. "So first things first, who is going to dance!" I said. "Me, Hassan, Ilma, Hiba, Mahnoor, Hafsa, Nabeeha, and Asher." Numair said. "No, I am not gonna dance." Asher announces to us. "Why not!" Hafsa asks. "I am not interest in this, I don't dance, but you guys can do it." Asher said. "We are doing it anyways." I said. He is such a boring person. I meantally do an eyeroll. Asher glances at me and walks over to the dinning table in front.

"So what is the first song?" Hassan asks. "The first song is a mashup of  Lean on and Rangeela." Hafsa replies. "Let me decide who is going to stand where." Hafsa demands. "Fine." I said. So there are going to be two rows, because we are so many people." "Let's do a zig zag pattern in which I am in the front." Nabeeha said. "No." Hafsa said. And a small smile appeared on my face. Nabeeha gives an eyeroll to Hafsa. " You know what, lets do a diamond!" Hafsa said. I look at her surprisingly. "In which Nabeeha is not in the middle, for sure." She finishes off. "Hafsa!" I give her a stern look, that as enough for today. Even though       low key I was laughing my head off. We need partners for this song. Since Hassan and I are partners, you guys can choose who you're partner is." Hafsa said. "So happy not to be a part of this." Asher said sitting on the dining table in front of us. "Shut up man!" Hassan said. "So I need all the partners, fast man." I look at all the people. I should just be Hiba's partner. As I was walking over to Hiba Nabeeha stops me. "Oh, Hiba is my partner!" Nabeeha said. "Why!" I ask madly. "Cause I wanna be her partner, just be Numair's partner, it's not even a big of a deal." She said annoyingly. Ughh, I don't wanna be Numair's partner though. After his weird behaviour. I won't like it. "No, seriously Nabeeha please let me be her partner, also me and Hiba are sisters we do everything together." I said the biggest lie ever. "Stop making a fuss Jheez." Nabeeha said. My pissed off face comes on my face and I walk over to Numair who is giving me a grin.

We slowly follow Hafsa and do what she wants. Because according to her it's her wedding and we have to follow her. And she is right. Numair literally smiles at me the whole time. Makes me uncomfortable.

Numair's POV
Something is wrong. She breaks looked at me. And that Asher she talks to him. For the first time though, I like Nabeeha. She became Hiba's partner. If she didn't do that then a Mahnoor and I would never be partners. She didn't wanna be my partner. It's ok, she will like mr soon. I still wonder why Nabeeha did that.

Asher's POV
Of course I don't dance. Come on, I have never danced. Call me boring or whatever you want. It was fun watching them though. Hassan was actually just following Hafsa's rules. Poor him. Mahnoor. She didn't wanna be Numair's partner though. I could tell, he did. She had to be his partner. I felt bad. Weird. I wish she was just Hiba's partner. I don't get a very good vibe from Numair anymore.

The whole day went by quickly it was 9pm and all of us cousins were sitting
in the living room, because we are ordered to make 'memories' and have 'fun'. While Nabeeha Mahnoor and Hafsa practice their dance. They start to play some random desi song. Nabeeha is literally moving her butt in front of our faces, while Hafsa is dancing on the other side and Mahnoor is just clapping. They're clowns. "Guys, wanna go for ice cream!" Nabeeha said excitedly. "You wanna go Hafsa? I do." Hassan said. " "Yeah sure!" Hafsa said. "Let's go then." Numair said and stood up.

In no time we all get to the icecream parlour. It's called Marble Slab! Weird name. I've always been to Baskin robins. Infront of the parlour is a garden type area, so sit and eat I guess. I order plain Vanilla because other flavours are too sweet. "Here you go." Hassan hands me icecream and walk away to Hafsa. I look at my icecream and it looks like a decoration piece! It's not even vanilla it's strawberry and it has all kinds things on it!

Mahnoor's POV
It's chilli out here. Hassan Bhai gave me icecream and left. It's not even mine though. It plain Vanilla, and I ordered Strawberry. Before I could complain about it Hassan Bhai left. I already asked Nabeeha and Hafsa if they have mine and they said no. Whatever! Even though I wanted dot eat my personalized strawberry one. I started to eat that plain Vanilla.

I found sitting on a bench boring that's why I just started to walk alone. As I started to walk I could see a women and someone with her. I walked over to them and found them sleeping on the grass. The women was with a toddler probably her son. I felt so bad. "Alhumdulillah." I whispered to myself, because I a, grateful for what I have. It's actually really cold and they don't even have a blanket or anything! So I thought of giving them my jacket. I was wearing my oversized denim jacket which I just bought! I took off my jacket and simply spreader it out and placed it on the kid and women. I felt good to be a bit helpful. May Allah grant them with a home. And right that moment it started to be windy and cold. REALLY COLD!

Asher's POV
"Hassan, this is not what I ordered, you gave me Strawberry!" I told Hassan. "Oh man, probably,y Mahnoor has yours because I gave it to only you two, while Hafsa gave it to Numair and Nabeeha." Hassan replies. I nod. I stand up and start to find Mahnoor. I finally find her walking, alone. I was far from here, so I start walking to her. She finally stops. But infront of a women and a kid who are sleeping on the grass. She takes off her jacket and puts it on them. It's so cold. What is she gonna wear if she gives it to them? She simply smiles. And spreads her jacket onto them, while I just watch her. She is good person. A very good person. She selflessly gave her jacket away.

She finally turns and finds me. "Oh um, Hassan told me you might have my icecream because I have so,e type of strawberry even though I ordered vanilla. Her face becomes into a 'O' shape. "Well, it's okay, I have a big heart you can have mine." She said scratching her head. "No no, since you have mine and I have yours let's just give it eachother." I said. "The problem is that, I am almost done your ice cream." She says making a apologetic look on her face. "Err, it's okay." I say and give a small smile. Her eyes widened. "Omg! Asher Adnan is not mad! and he said it's okay! And no fight for today!" She said. "Wow looks like heavens above!" She said. "Yeah, whatever." I said, I turned and started to walk. She came running behind me, "so your not mad at me and you won't argue?!" She said. I stopped walking. "I'm not the only one who argues hello!" I said. She gives me and eyeroll, "fine." "Come on eat my icecream now, since I ate yours!" She said. "This is too sweet." "How would you know you never even tasted it! It's delicious trust me, I even put the Nutella sauce in there." She tells me. "Omg really NUTELLA SAUCE! YOU ARE SO GREAT MAHNOOR!" I sarcastically said. "I know that!" She said. I chuckle that didn't even get my sarcasm. I take small amout of that ice cream in my spoon and put it in my mouth. "How is it?!" Mahnoor asks. "It's... not bad." I replied. "Told yah!" She said. And the ice cream actually wasn't bad. It was good, but I wouldn't tell her that!